Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

How Would You React? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Would You React? (887 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React? by Dvampire(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2006
The qusetion in this thread is directed at the guys in the forum but ladies can still contribute cos i have come to discover that many ladies in the house make candid and useful contributions.

This is how the question goes: You are hurrying back to your apartment after a very busy day in the class. The sky is dull and heavy as it is preparing to rain any minute. Suddenly, a very attractive lady stops you and asks for your help. She tells you that she was travelling to a certain place but that the vehicle she boarded developed some mechanical problems and as a result, all the passengers had to disembark and find a place to shelter as it was obvious that the journey could not be continued not only as a result of the faulty vehicle but also because of the bad weather.
She pleads with you to spend the night at your place as she cannot afford to pay hotel bills. You agree to help as she promises that first thing in the morning, she'll be on her way.
You agree to share your 10-spring bed with her as sleeping on the floor would not be advisable because of the cold.
Deep into the night, the lady curls up to you and in that flimsy see-through nightee of hers, presents herself to you and coos into your ears that she is in the mood for love making.
Haba! my fellow members if you found yourself in this position,what would you do? Would you go ahead and 'butcher' the babe as she offered herself to you or would you play the gentleman and decline the offer? What would you do|?

Genuine answers are required please and no 'forming' in the house.
Re: How Would You React? by lovelyS(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2006
Why r u so sure that she aint a Ghost or even some kind set-up by your G/friend or enemy of yours. . .Lets think deeply please.

Cheers
Re: How Would You React? by iice(f): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2006
Yes o, all that stuff happening one after the other is a lil bit too suspicious, it might actually be innocent as some may think but you have to be really sure that she wasnt sent by someone or something wink
Re: How Would You React? by Raymand(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2006
Na even me wey go appraoch the babe! i go butcher her for sure!
Re: How Would You React? by Yolanda(f): 3:27am On Sep 03, 2006
She probably has some std and wants to share it. be the gentleman and save yourself the worries.
Re: How Would You React? by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 03, 2006
grin

If this happened in Nigeria - I would not even let her smell my front door, the story sounds fishy! She might be fronting for robbers!

If this happened in the USA - Welcome to a new chic on the block! cheesy
Re: How Would You React? by kioboy(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2006
dvimpee,
that's a cute name for someone who can articulate sensitive tread like this. i know many will form saints in this kind of topic but the truth must be told no matter what. well the more reason why she approach you is because her instint trusted you at that particular time, she find you attractive maybe because of your dressing, gentleness, innocence, and other reason that she may feel you can solve her problem at that particular time, including catching some little fun. because sometime you feel like doing things you may like to retrospect and burst out laughing or to tell your friends as an adventure. in such case my brother Dvimpee, i will engage my strange companion into a little chit-chat to find out more about her or to know what she is up to, that will determine if i will accept her or reject her request. once I'm convince that she is genuine i will shower her with good hospitality, at least something to remember me with. if at the peak her passion she feel arouse and want to experiment then i will try my best to give her the best Bleep that she live to remember, not just cut & nail Bleep, but hot intensive Bleep that will make her repeat my name several times. trust me i am an expert. and she will definitely want some more like oliver twist. i hope this can answer your ??

no mine of this pretenders wey full this forum my gud frend Dvimpee.
Re: How Would You React? by Dvampire(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2006
@kioboy, you have a point there sha; but the love making part still cofuses me
Re: How Would You React? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2006
lol grin

(1) (Reply)

I'm Going To Manchester On September 8,i Need Some People To Hang With. / Marriage Proposal / Looking For A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.