Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) (29942 Views)

Buhari Should Stop Mocking Democracy With ‘ojuju Calabar’ Trial – Fayose / Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by lalasticlala(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2015
It’s electioneering season, and as always, the good, the bad, the improper, and the downright absurd will surface.

Perhaps, the absurdity is more prominent in the campaign adverts of political parties.

We came across, in one of the national dailies, an advertorial placed by the supporters of the ruling party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and we couldn’t help but wonder.

The ad asked Nigerians to “be afraid and vote for Goodluck Jonathan”. It said: “Nigerians beware. Be afraid, be very afraid. Vote Goodluck Jonathan.”

http://ynaija.com/but-why-is-pdp-doing-ojuju-calabar-newspaper-adverts-look/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by ArchEnemy(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2015
Is a party afraid?

Thats why its good to excel in what you do.

When you are truly the best, you really dont need to tarnish the image of your opponent.

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by vizkiz: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2015
why vote for a party advising us to be "very afriad"?

PDP, putting fear in Nigerians since 1826 undecided

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by itetemi: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2015
front page
Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by agabusta: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2015
When will these PDP desperadoes start making use of their brain?

From the advert, they themselves can see the handwriting on the wall, that is why their desperation is crossing the ethical and moral line. Smh

God will definitely deliver us from their hands.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by theorbiters: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2015
Fp
Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by arewafederation: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2015
This advert supports Dogkubo Asari's position. " Either vote for Mr. Ebele or Nigeria burns to ashes".

We refuse to be intimidated. tongue

Sai Buhari cool

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by Joel3(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2015
I swear nigeria don't knw how to play politics.

Bringing democratic party and governers to nigeria to mix with our ways of life was a mistake.

5 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by Trailblazer1(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2015
Funny
Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by lilkid2435(m): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Strange sha
Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by itetemi: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2015
one thing is clear: Pdp has finally lost it.

27 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2015
#Yes we are afraid
#we are very afraid.
#Now,what do we do?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by MissSlimbody(f): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2015
...Very unethical undecided

The eyes of the "Ojuju Calabar" is APC Logo.

This advert won't change the minds of those that want 2 vote GMB.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by ebamma(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2015
True talk,
am afraid of that man Buhari a.k.a Buhari,
That's why am going to vote for President Jonathan,
Gej till our oil wells stop flowing

8 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by BlackTechnology: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2015
If Buhari wins and the ND militants keep their peace, I am totally sure that by the end of February 2018, Yorubas will weep. cool

The reason for my comment is below

BlackTechnology:

Many years ago the Muslim North was shouting sharia without putting into consideration the rights/privileges of the Christian North.

Today who is crying.? Muslim North

Change is good but it should not be gotten at the detriment of others rights/ privileges.

Today the SW seek change at the cost of SS turn to rule.

My brother

That type of change do turn sour at the end of the day.
cool

5 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by CyberTerrorist: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin...All join. This Aso Rock war na die grin
Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:20am On Feb 04, 2015
It is Unique that is why you are talking about it.GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by falconey(m): 11:20am On Feb 04, 2015
Am moving to chad

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by falconey(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
It is Unique that is why you are talking about it.GEJ TILL 2019
kai!!!! You don use to suFfering

29 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by itetemi: 11:23am On Feb 04, 2015
one thing is clear: pdp has finally lost it.

22 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by ebamma(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2015
MissSlimbody:

its only cow herders that will vote for a man who owns 150 cows and has no certificate,
Vote for transformation,
Vote for Gej

4 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by clevadani: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2015
There must be something wrong in the heads of Jonathan's handlers

29 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by Youngzedd(m): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Is a party afraid?

Thats why its good to excel in what you do.

When you are truly the best, you really dont need to tarnish the image of your opponent.

GBAM.

One's good work speaks.

16 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by MissSlimbody(f): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2015
ebamma:
its only cow herders that will vote for a man who owns 150 cows and has no certificate,
Vote for transformation,
Vote for Gej

Did I tell you I want to vote for anyone

Even if I'm a GEJ-PDP suppoter, its not enough reason to tarnish the image of the opponent.

17 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by englishmart(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2015
if I'm afraid, what will my babe do?
I'm a man jare. And I'm voting GEJ

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by BasseyJ(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2015
Guess they are implying we should be afraid of the apc cos it's their logo on the eyes of the beast. I didn't need this sha, up GEJ

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by Kennywills7(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2015
Op.which Newspaper is dis cos am currently looking for it but i can't find anyone wit such advert
Or is dis another propaganda?

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by itetemi: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2015
MissSlimbody:

correct

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by kingopta(m): 11:39am On Feb 04, 2015
YES nah we are afraid already that why we want #CHANGE

12 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by ritababe(f): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2015
Ok
Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by Tongsman(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2015
After failing in all their games of deceit and false accusations against against Buhari/APC, they now resort to putting fear into Nigerians.
In Tinubu's voice *I dey laff ooo'
#wecannotbeintimidated.
#TeamChange
#teamanybodybutJonathan/pdp

12 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) by remsonik(f): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
That's how PDP is really is when a mirror is held up to their face.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos / Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves / Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.