Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Need Help On How To Comment On A Post - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Help On How To Comment On A Post (1470 Views)

comment on this result / Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card / Eye Test- Comment On The First Word You See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Comment On A Post by chilecharis(f): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Need direction on how to comment on posts,i've been trying it resently but is not wroking.
Re: Need Help On How To Comment On A Post by timifizzy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Scroll to the specific post you wish to comment on, click on "quote" or "reply" note that you can only do this if you are logged into your account. So be sure to check that you have properly signed in before making attempt to comment or reply a post.. You're good to go wink

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Comment On A Post by Civory(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
when u click on d post u wish to comment on u will see where it is written 'reply', click on it and type whatever u wish to respond, after which u click on submit. that's all

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Comment On A Post by Djicemob: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Send me a PM,i'll teach you. wink
Re: Need Help On How To Comment On A Post by coolboii(m): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
timifizzy:
Scroll to the specific post you wish to comment on, click on "quote" or "reply" note that you can only do this if you are logged into your account. So be sure to check that you have properly signed in before making attempt to comment or reply a post.. You're good to go wink
testing

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Comment On A Post by aurorausa0106: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2022
I will walk you through how to comment on posts, drift boss send me the contact information smash karts so I can send you documentation about it.
Re: Need Help On How To Comment On A Post by Annata20: 5:02am On Oct 14, 2022
Your blog's ability to generate comments will improve its SEO performance and establish you as a thought-leader in your field. Yes, you can start ranking for different variations of keywords that are naturally discussed in your dordle comments because each new comment adds additional valuable information to that page.
Re: Need Help On How To Comment On A Post by madeline0201: 5:53am On Apr 04, 2023
I stumbled upon your website through a peculiar Internet search. This is an excellent essay. It is encouraging to see that some people are still investing great effort to maintain their websites. This is the wordle answer today.
Re: Need Help On How To Comment On A Post by lauralope: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2023
Nice to be a member and be able to play death run 3d with everyone
Re: Need Help On How To Comment On A Post by emmaorabelle: 10:55am On May 03, 2023
Sure, I can provide some general tips on how to comment on posts:
Find a post that you are interested in commenting on. This could be on social media, a blog, a news website, or any other online platform.
Read the post carefully, and make sure you understand what the author is saying. If you have any questions or don't understand something, you may want to do some additional research before commenting. tunnel rush
Re: Need Help On How To Comment On A Post by andrereeves: 9:32pm On May 27, 2023
juni learning jobs is its adaptive learning technology, which tailors the program to each student's individual needs and progress. The program uses a diagnostic assessment to identify areas where the student needs the most help, and then creates a personalized learning plan that targets those areas.
Re: Need Help On How To Comment On A Post by Ottomayzi: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2023
I did a strange Google search and found your webpage. This is a superb paper. It's heartening to know that there are still those that devote significant time and energy to keeping their websites updated. basketball stars
Re: Need Help On How To Comment On A Post by fnaf12: 9:55am On Mar 26
Very good post. I wanted to let you know that I recently discovered your blog and have been very enjoying reading your posts. Finally, I'll be watching your feed and hoping you'll publish again soon! fnaf security breach unblocked is a game that can help you relax and have a good time.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB: Check The Institution You Have Been Posted For Admission – 2015 / Become A JAMB CBT Agent/re-seller Or Training Centre / Again UNIBEN Set To Conduct Another Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.