Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Reflection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reflection (690 Views)

Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' / Reflection/homily: Third (3rd) Sunday Of Easter Year C (april 14 2013) / Reflection/homily: Second (2nd) Sunday Of Easter/divine Mercy Sunday 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reflection by princekevo(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2008
[b]Fellow comrades,
It is amazing. From the first day of 2008 till date; it has being just like a bird without wings, yet able to reach the greatest height; like a lamb successfully journeying the territory of lion unhurt; as a desert dwellers harvesting fresh fruits. Is this a magic or what, comrades? Last day of the year that just begun yesterday; is this real?
Well beloved believe it or not today is the last day of the year. The sincere heart will look back and give thanks to he who made it possible. For the race is not for neither the swift nor the battle for the strong, but victory is of the lord and the strength comes from him all by his GRACE.
Comrades, I see the need for us to search briefly into this subject GRACE: because if there will be any testimony of victory in our battle of life it comes by the GRACE OF GOD.
I see it more amazing when I faced the challenges of life each day yet triumphing with the power of his love, still within his GRACE. It always sounds horrifying when the evil waters threaten but the boat of his GRACE is ever floating. We all have our individual testimony of this special ministry of God towards man. Sometimes, is as if we would not be able to face situations but there is this gentle voice that keeps saying “carry on I am with u” THE SOUND OF GRACE, so sweet and mild. Personally it gives me the assurance that I can do all things .It equips me into doing all things and declares me qualified for all things. My faith makes me sour, but his GRACE is the propeller.
Despite the speed of the year, it counts its normal days as every other year and each of these days with its dose of good and evils, but our testimony remains that his GRACE abound.
Comrades, just pause for a minute and have a thought on all that made you cry within the year; all that denied your sleep at night and kept you on the tower, but above all we are joyfully flying into a new year, “THE WING OF GRACE” .Some times we look for an explanation for this, but the answer lies between the scripture that says “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose(Romans 8:28)”.
So AMAZING!! SO AWSOME!! Comrades; if this quantity of Grace and more operates as we are all witnesses to it, then there is nothing buried in us that GRACE cannot make manifest.
Indeed EXTRAVAGANT!! With this little knowledge we have about HIS GRACE; I therefore invite u to the celebration of HIS GRACE. It worth’s celebrating; not yearly, seasonal nor monthly, but the celebration should be daily as we grow in his GRACE and the measures of it increases upon our lives, even so the expectation. The GRACE of God is quite revealing and this in a balanced manner. It reveals its unlimited ability in divine ability. It reveals the expected standard and the materials for it. It reveals the end and the right route to the end. Intact this Grace is our driver and if we must successfully arrive to the end it must be celebrated daily.
So comrades, LET US ALL CELEBRATE HIS GRACE!!! In conclusion, I will leave on you mind with a very simple question. How do we celebrate this GOD’S GRACE UNTO US? Think about this. May God bless you as you meditate upon this question and freely sign in as a partaker of his Grace in the year 2009
Lastly, I wish all my fellow Naira Landers a successful and prosperous New Year; above all I wish u His GRACE; because I know with this we are sure of a successful arrival.
[/b]
Re: Reflection by Cayon(f): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2009
nice write-up.

Every "i" is dotted and every "t" is crossed

Peace
Re: Reflection by princekevo(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2009
Cayon:

nice write-up.

Every "i" is dotted and every "t" is crossed

Peace

God bless you.You r the first pataker of this blessing.

(1) (Reply)

Prepare For Break Thru / Creationists, Check Out Your Blind Spot Here / Free Musical Concert 14th Feb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.