Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Bad Luck - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bad Luck (645 Views)

Mark Angel Comedy And Emmanuella – Bad Luck Aunty… She Was There | Episode 113 / When You Decide To Test Your Luck With An Atm / The Hardest Question Of the Year.. Come In And Try Your Luck.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Luck by indyspeak: 7:32am On Feb 10, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Bad Luck

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he said, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support. When my health started failing, you were still by my side... You know what?"

"What dear?" She asked gently.

"I think you bring me bad luck."

Read more latest jokes at: http://www.indyaspeak.com/jokes/husband-wife-jokes.jsp

1 Like

Re: Bad Luck by sinaj(f): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2015
oh no!... not fair! ...nd he makes d woman suffer too.

(1) (Reply)

My Experince Of Stomach Infrastructure / Advise Needed! / That Moment When Purge Hol' You For Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.