Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Pains While Unirating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pains While Unirating (1400 Views)

Frequently Unirating At Night / Pains While Unirating / Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pains While Unirating by drumma(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2009
FOR SOME DAYS NOW I HAVE BEEN HAVING PAINS WHILE URINATE AND IM WORRIED THIS I THINK IS AS A RESULT OF THE FACT THAT I HAD SEX WITH A CONDOM BUT THE CONDOM TORE IN BTW SO IM KINDA IN A FIX NOW I AM THINKING OF VISITING YEM KEM BUT I STILL NEED ADVISE FROM YOU GUYS ON HERE AND IF ANY BODY KNOWS WHAT I CAN USE PLEASE WRITE BACK, THANKS
Re: Pains While Unirating by IykeD(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2009
Man go for an STD test!
Re: Pains While Unirating by TOYOSI20(f): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2009
True!!!!!!!!!!!

Might possibly be a UTI, (urinary Tract Infection), whatever be the case go see a physician fast

Best Wishes, smiley
Re: Pains While Unirating by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2009
Gonorrhea. . . tongue Go see doctor abeg tongue
Re: Pains While Unirating by spikedcylinder: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2009
TOYOSI20:

True!!!!!!!!!!!

Might possibly be a UTI, (urinary Tract Infection), whatever be the case go see a physician fast

Best Wishes, smiley

I agree.
It sounds like a UTI but you shouldn't be on nairaland, you should be with your doctor.
Re: Pains While Unirating by PHARMTOKI(f): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2009
go and do a test in the lab and then determine the causative agent involved.in the mean time eat plenty of watermelon with lemon juice. you can also go to bulldozer herbal remedies for herbal treatment as well. 018738625.
Re: Pains While Unirating by deardoc: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2009
hello,
just as everyone says its likely to be a urinary tract infection.go to a good hospital let them collect your urine and send for m/c/s.if there is any organism there,it would be isolated and appropriate treatment given. don't go chasing these herbal people up and down.

this comment is for "PHARM" Toki. please i seriously doubt you are a qualified pharmacist so please the use of that title is wrong and misleading to nairalanders,which I'm sure was your intention. please i don't mean to insult you but i know you are a traditional herbal practitioner.please stop misleading people.
I'm not against herbal drugs but in Nigeria, we have a lot of fake practitioners who end up giving people more than they bargain for.i have a lot of proof about that.most of them refuses to say the content of their medication with one drug curing 20 ailments.I usually make research about some herbal drugs before recommending themPLEASE BEWARE
Re: Pains While Unirating by kokori2: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2009
O ti gbe JOMBO
Re: Pains While Unirating by adewale78(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2009
I will advise you to visit a good lab and do test to confirmed the cause of your predicament before embarking on the herbal product
Re: Pains While Unirating by PHARMTOKI(f): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2009
This is just to be clear.i did say he should do a test to find out what exactly is wrong and he will obviously need that interpreted by a physician.As a healthcare professional,i make it my absolute duty to make sure that all my clients have had a proper diagnosis from qualified doctors and in severe cases appropriate treatment.Let me now say that herbal medicine does not mean an alternative to orthodox medication in that a lot of cases are better off managed with orthodox medication.But i have always been and will always be a firm believer in improving the quality of life and would NEVER jeopardize the life of anyone simply for material comforts.That is what i offer.there is a branch of pharmacy known as pharmacognosy which deals with the study of crude drugs.By crude i mean in its natural form or raw form .This branch has been responsible for the discovery of a lot of very useful drugs.pharmacy is not all about sitting behind a counter and dispensing drugs.I took an oath and still live by that oath, I too am against quacks passing themselves off as what theyre really not.so gooday to you all

(1) (Reply)

Gnld Products / Doctors Remove Spider Living In Woman's Ear / Whitening Of Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.