Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,414 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Please Help!!!!!!!!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Help!!!!!!!!!! (424 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!!!!!!!!! by ADEWALE7777: 2:35am On Feb 13, 2015
Please help me am new to badoo...av downloaded the application to my bold 5 but I was unable to copy my friends phone number...the questions are was it because I was using bold 5? Do I av to do anyfin that will enable or show their numbers to me? Please I really need your help
Re: Please Help!!!!!!!!!! by player007(m): 7:32am On Feb 14, 2015
Firstly, did you download it from BlackBerry app world?
When next you want to download from there first check the apps reviews first. That will help you decide if the app is OK or not.
Better still keep trying it, it maybe a network problem.

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders, Help Your Own! / Hello / June Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.