Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Closed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Closed (709 Views)

UNIOSUN Closed Till Further Notice / University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student / Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Kurupt01: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Closed by psucc(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nigerians with their ads. So without the scholarship attached there are no other words you can use to attract traffic to your site?

Why the lie when at the bosom of your heart you know you cannot offer one? Why when the motive of going into the business is to make money?

We should do business with conscience.
Re: Closed by Kurupt01: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
psucc:
Nigerians with their ads. So without the scholarship attached there are no other words you can use to attract traffic to your site?

Why the lie when at the bosom of your heart you know you cannot offer one? Why when the motive of going into the business is to make money?

We should do business with conscience.

Mr. Psucc am so sorry that you misunderstood the whole essence of acecbt, if u recall I started by introducing acecbt, how we provide avenue for students to perfect and effieciently manage time especially for computer based test. The scholarship grant although I failed to mention is something we at acecbt are working on to encourage students and our users for using our platform. It isn't a full grant mind you but just a small token and isn't even yet on play. That's all I can say on that for now. Believe me acecbt isn't about "making money" we really want to make a difference. Thank you
Re: Closed by psucc(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2015
There is a better way to put your argument through. From my comment and your defense, can you spot where I actually erred or misunderstood you post?

No. Rather you only add credence to my comment and indeed confirm it to be true.

Do a little homework. Try to know what constitute scholarship.

To interest you am far gone past your scholarship offer. Don't mislead the innocents. Its a crime against conscience.

(1) (Reply)

. / Dry Erase Ink For Whiteboard Markers Training For Schools / OOU Loses A 300level Female Student-see Her Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.