Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Do You Like Ice Prince' New Look? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Like Ice Prince' New Look? (4047 Views)

A Glimpse Ice Prince New House (Photo) / Maima: Ice Prince’s New Lover Dazzles In Fresh Photos / Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like Ice Prince' New Look? by MrCork: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
sylviasilifah:
im supposed to say i don't like it on 360nobs so that he'll attack my boss again abi? mtchewww

^^^^^ther u go agaian...attttitude...and then they say they cant find man on nairaland.!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Like Ice Prince' New Look? by sylviasilifah(f): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2015
for those looking for man on nairaland no ni
MrCork:

^^^^^ther u go agaian...attttitude...and then they say they cant find man on nairaland.!! undecided
Re: Do You Like Ice Prince' New Look? by MrCork: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2015
sylviasilifah:
for those looking for man on nairaland no ni

...sweeery juss in case u ask again, am from London peckam & I drive a £28,000 range rover spot (cash).

...so r u sayn if I take ma shirt of, u wunt jump on me?? ...u no u wud...I lie?
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Like Ice Prince' New Look? by IrinaDeverenko(f): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
To me he looks like a castrated he goat grin.
Re: Do You Like Ice Prince' New Look? by sylviasilifah(f): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
and you're who? warren buffet? you drive the cash or the car? you'll need more than your peckam for me to sit beside you.
MrCork:

...sweeery juss in case u ask again, am from London peckam & I drive a £28,000 range rover spot (cash).

...so r u sayn if I take ma shirt of, u wunt jump on me?? ...u no u wud...I lie?
undecided
Re: Do You Like Ice Prince' New Look? by MrCork: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
sylviasilifah:
and you're who? warren buffet? you drive the cash or the car? you'll need more than your peckam for me to sit beside you.

..sweery be nice to me & I will send u £5 to buy cloths.....truss me.
..may I remind u that ama Londoner and the the way..who the heck is walen burret?

..madam u need help (no ofeinse)
undecided
Re: Do You Like Ice Prince' New Look? by cokacoola(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrCork:

..sweery be nice to me & I will send u £5 to buy cloths.....truss me.
..may I remind u that ama Londoner and the the way..who the heck is walen burret?

..madam u need help (no ofeinse)
undecided
and she not light skin goddmmit grin
Re: Do You Like Ice Prince' New Look? by CaptainAmerica: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
sylviasilifah:

it seems you don't know mrcork undecided
Re: Do You Like Ice Prince' New Look? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
pretydiva:
Ice prince is loosing it
his song are now very weak,his nt wrkn hard anymore,his rilli loosn it
Re: Do You Like Ice Prince' New Look? by Tval(m): 5:27am On Feb 20, 2015
Humble ice Prince.

Make that 360nobs sister go siddown.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LOL! These Animated Photos Of #bbnaija Contestants Got People Talking / Rihanna Shocks Fans With This Picture / Charlyboy Poses Inside Coffin As He Rehearses For Death. See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.