Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

, - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / , (921 Views)

An Indian Man Who Drives His Car In Reverse / Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( / How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

, by DickDastardly(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Errrrrrrm....is it true that if a thief forces you to take money from an ATM, and you punch your PIN in reverse. E.g, if your PIN is 1234, you punch 4321. The moment you punch in the reverse, the money will come out but will be stuck in the machine and the machine will immediately alert the police without the thief’s knowledge and he will be apprehended.

Were you aware of this before now? How true is this?
Any Nairalander that has successfully executed this?

1 Share

Re: , by temmyt20(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
no, it dsnt work. it was just a theory dat was proposed. lets assume ur pin is 1991, in reverse, ur pin is still 1991. there is no way the atm machine wil be abel to tel if ur ar just entering ur pin, or calling for help
Re: , by endy4oxide(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
temmyt20:
no, it dsnt work. it was just a theory dat was proposed. lets assume ur pin is 1991, in reverse, ur pin is still 1991. there is no way the atm machine wil be abel to tel if ur ar just entering ur pin, or calling for help

you nailed it .............................

text book explanation....

(1) (Reply)

7 Most Ridiculous Names Of People (laugh Or Gag?) / Nigerian Doctor Claims He Can Cure HIV In 2 Months (photo) / If You Didn't Attend Any Of This Programmes You Missed Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.