Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1352 Views)

Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) / Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) / JUST IN: Otunba Tunde Badmus Arrested With 50,000 Thumb Printed Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by bimflash(f): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: . by Akkord4gov: 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Thanks
Re: . by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Pishure of where they are thumb printing or you were sitting on ur brain while creating this thread.. Meanwhile,

Say NO to Elder's of DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY coming to RULE leaders of TOMORROW..

1 Like

Re: . by xreal: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
So, neither your cousin nor any of the students had a phone or device that can take pictures quietly?

Later una go say APC is full of lies.

Next topic, abeg.

1 Like

Re: . by ChikezieU(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
bimflash:
Hello people. I just thought I should drop this here. I'm a PDP supporter But this isn't right in any way. A cousin of mine Who studies in Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko (AAUA ) came to our side a couple of days ago and what she said made me sad. As it is,they just finished their first semester exams early February. But she Had a paper on a particular day and their lecturers told them all to start thumb printing on empty ballot papers or they won't be allowed to enter the examination hall.... Which they all did of cos.. Who wouldn't??.. is this fair? When I think of it,this is the work of the state governor (gov Mimiko ). He has assured the president that he will deliver ondo state for him... He's doing So by gathering thumb prints of students, Which is not right.. Who knows what other illegal things they would have done?? As I said earlier. I'm a PDP supporter, But what is bad is bad. Politics shouldn't be a do or die affair. We should just pray that whoever wins will have the interest of the masses at heart.. I rest my case
so how did u know its Mimiko. Does the ballot paper has PDP logo

1 Like

Re: . by tswitch: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Another liar put in "his" rightful place.

Another Propangada Cometh (APC).

Herd of ding bats!
Re: . by katazozo: 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Story for the Gods, you can say it again and again,I know you won't remember all this trash by the time that weed you smoke clear from your brain
Re: . by katazozo: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Story for the Gods,I know you won't remember all this trash by the time that weed you smoke clear from your brain
Re: . by bimflash(f): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
Oh. So when going to exam hall, U take ur phones along? I see.
I forgot to add. They were told to thumb print for PDP.. I won't reply anyone Who doesn't believe. I don't have anything to gain or lose. Just wanted to share what I heard... Ciao kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: . by ChikezieU(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
bimflash:
I forgot to add. They were told to thumb print for PDP.. I won't reply anyone Who doesn't believe. I don't have anything to gain or lose. Just wanted to share what I heard... Ciao kiss kiss
u dont share anything u heard otherwise some will make u look like a fool
Re: . by ChikezieU(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
bimflash:
u dont share anything u heard otherwise some will make u look like a fool and besides u enter exam hall with ur phone and drop it one corner were u can pick it later.
Re: . by lwise(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
My younger brother schooling in AAU just confirm that your story is a big fat lie.
Try harder next time.
Re: . by OKKO(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
So if I want to rig election, I will take ballot papers to school and a class fill with people of different believe and background, inside and exam hall... If certificate less GMB can try it.
Besides be educated; all ballot paper for the forthcoming election has specific color, serial number, and codes for a particular polling unit. And number of votes in a unit must be equal or less than the number of PVC accredited and thumb print verified from card reader and electronic voters register...if not the PO labels such PU as NULL and VIOD.
Even the Govn and lecture you are accusing knows this better than you.
Re: . by bimflash(f): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
I have modified the post Since y'all dont believe me.. bye guys

(1) (Reply)

DEFAMATION: Osinbajo Seeks N2b Damages Against Fani-kayode / Militants Going Back To The Creeks. / Conversation With Buhari By Tunde Fagbenle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.