Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help (760 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by pretydiva(f): 5:49am On Feb 19, 2015
My fellow nairalanders please I need your help on this issue. My niece who is just a year and four months old hardly eat. Before her mom stopped her from breast milk,she eats little. But now that she has completely stopped,she hardly eat. On Monday when my sister saw her,she came home complaining that my niece has really gone thin. This is giving us her family members concern as we don't know what to do. Please is there any mother or anyone that has faced similar situation before,and how where you able to tackle it. Doctors in the house can help too.

Her mother will be taking her to the hospital today. Sorry for the long write up. Thanks all
Re: Please Help by Redoil: 6:01am On Feb 19, 2015
pretydiva:
My fellow nairalanders please I need your help on this issue. My niece who is just a year and four months old hardly eat. Before her mom stopped her from breast milk,she eats little. But now that she has completely stopped,she hardly eat. On Monday when my sister saw her,she came home complaining that my niece has really gone thin. This is giving us her family members concern as we don't know what to do. Please is there any mother or anyone that has faced similar situation before,and how where you able to tackle it. Doctors in the house can help too.

Her mother will be taking her to the hospital today. Sorry for the long write up. Thanks all
any food she refuses to eat send it to me i will help. Tell the mother of the child to deworm her immidiatly and give the child children multivitamin.
Olodo mama and olodo aunty.
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 19, 2015
It happened to my little cousin the boy stopped suckling @ 3month4weeks and any tin u give him he won't eat if u force him he vomits it
We have tried both scientific and traditional medicine to no avail so many doctors has examined him and gave up he 1year and 2months now he still having the same problem and has find it difficult to walk but he is strong and healthy very handsome boy I just pray he walk cuz dat boy fine like crazy and his dad loves flaunting him
Re: Please Help by pretydiva(f): 6:32am On Feb 19, 2015
Redoil:
any food she refuses to eat send it to me i will help. Tell the mother of the child to deworm her immidiatly and give the child children multivitamin.
Olodo mama and olodo aunty.
if you don't have any thing reasonable to say,or you lack mannerism, you shouldn't have comment at all. I pity you
Re: Please Help by Redoil: 6:34am On Feb 19, 2015
pretydiva:
if you don't have any thing reasonable to say,or you lack mannerism, you shouldn't have comment at all. I pity you
womem and their wahala

(1) (Reply)

Immigrant Nigerian High School Kid Makes History / Having Problems With Your Mother In Law Lets Talk. / What Is Your Take On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.