Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Deleted - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Deleted (1547 Views)

© / . / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Marpol: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2015
grin
Re: Deleted by Marpol: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Still waiting.
Re: Deleted by Marpol: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
smiley
Re: Deleted by USAutoBuy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pre-Order?

5 weeks
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Marpol:
Is the SUV this scarce? 46 views and no response

Don't sit and wait for folks to show up with pictures. I believe in walking around garages, dealerships to inspect vehicles physically and striking a bargain. There you have time to physically see what you're gonna purchase unlike preorder and online purchase (I'm not trying to disuade anyone from online or preorder deals). Who knows you might even get a clean titled 2007-2008 model with all gizmos for same price as you've budgeted for an 06 model.
Re: Deleted by Marpol: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
USAutoBuy:
Pre-Order?

5 weeks
Re: Deleted by Marpol: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
lomomike:

Don't sit and wait for folks to show up with pictures. I believe in walking around garages, dealerships to inspect vehicles physically and striking a bargain. There you have time to physically see what you're gonna purchase unlike preorder and online purchase (I'm not trying to disuade anyone from online or preorder deals). Who knows you might even get a clean titled 2007-2008 model with all gizmos for same price as you've budgeted for an 06 model.
Re: Deleted by ameristu: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
Marpol:
Hi dealers am looking to buy a 2006 Lexus GX470. If you have one kindly post pictures with the VIN please.

Pre order - 6 weeks.
Break down of 6 weeks.
2 weeks to source
3 weeks to arrive at sea port. 21 days.
1 weeks for clearing at sea port.

Price: 3.5m
070 309 24817
Re: Deleted by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
CHairman at the top, na wa for you oh . . . .Anyhow, i am sure madam would love this one, so let us do it AGAIN . . . . ULRA PREMIUM of a 2007 Lexus GX 470 With NAVIGATION and Back Up Camera . . .Super duper loaded with all Toys.
Never been in Accident before.
COmes with mileage of ONLY 70K Miles equivalent of ONLY 113K kilometer
Black exterior with leather that is crisp and beige in Color.

VIN Will be sent to your email, we will talk more in the chambers . . . . cool cool cool cool cool cool

Imagine madam inside this one and you could drive around the Accord smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy

smiley smiley smiley

wink wink wink

Re: Deleted by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bluetooth enabled . . . so when you call madam, she wont have to be looking for some yeye cable or headphone, so mopo wont stop her on the highways and biways

I can see you seeing the black beast . . . yeye man

Check our the shoes too

Re: Deleted by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
See what she has got under the hood . . . This will surely make madam prepare your isiewu

Re: Deleted by Fhemmmy: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy CHeck to make sure that little Marpol is not playing hide and seek behind the machine . . . .

Re: Deleted by Fhemmmy: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin We have our name behind this one . . .You could go via the navigation to the school where you rent out the hostel sef from work or from home

Re: Deleted by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
We will always deliver what is right . . . .Enough space for more kids

Re: Deleted by Marpol: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lovely!!!!
Re: Deleted by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Now tell the kids to get in jare

Re: Deleted by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Na madam get am oh, so let her drive and you sit on the other side . . .

Re: Deleted by Fhemmmy: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
See machine, get in and driver her home to mama . . . . For more information, we will talk in the chambers . . . . All from Fhemmmy Motos

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Na madam get am oh, so let her drive and you sit on the other side . . .

Oga Fhemmmy is right, Oga marpol, this is NOT your car. This is madam's car your name may be on it, you would fuel it always, you would carry out services and maintenance on it, however, this sadly is NOT yours. I'm sorry bro!
Re: Deleted by Fhemmmy: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
lomomike:

Oga Fhemmmy is right, Oga marpol, this is NOT your car. This is madam's car your name may be on it, you would fuel it always, you would carry out services and maintenance on it, however, this sadly is NOT yours. I'm sorry bro!

I am so glad to get a good witness in a great brother in the house . . . Lol
Re: Deleted by Marpol: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
lomomike:

It is well. But why is it always that way
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Marpol:

It is well. But why is it always that way

A man is the head when it comes to provision of stuffs, finance, projects etc but women quickly relegate us when it comes to the use of those things provided; they subjugate us cry
Re: Deleted by Fhemmmy: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
lomomike:

A man is the head when it comes to provision of stuffs, finance, projects etc but women quickly relegate us when it comes to the use of those things provided; they subjugate us cry

No one subjected us . . . . My believe is that when my madam drives and wear the best, it makes me feel like that man that i am, cos they will judge the husband based on the appearance of the husband.

(1) (Reply)

Toks 2006 Lexus IS250 For Quick Sale / Registered 2005 Toyota Camry Xle @ 950k sold! sold!! sold!!! / Photo: 7 Months Used 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid For Sale @1.8M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.