Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. (1870 Views)

"Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out / 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. by Lateralmaths(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
There are relationship red flags and many choose to disregard them. You can’t leave the choice of marriage to feelings, it’s a destiny decision. Know that you deserve the best.

1. Never marry someone who does not know God:-There is no good man/woman, the only good thing in any man/women is God. You can only find fulfillment in God.

2. Never marry someone without direction. Also never marry someone going to a direction opposite yours.

3. Never marry someone who is desperate: - If you close your eyes and marry in error you will open your eyes and live in error. A desperate person thinks will find fulfillment in the person he is with.

4. Don’t marry someone you don’t love: - Don’t marry someone you are not proud of. Never marry somebody out of pity or sympathy.

5. Never marry a person that does not love you: - When love is thick, faults are thin. When love is thin, faults are thick. To have a great marriage don’t just marry someone you can live with, marry someone you cannot live without.

6. Never marry mummy’s boy: - Mummy’s boy cannot take any independent decision. He cannot say no to the things he should say no to.

7. Don’t marry the domineering woman: - She is a he, not ready to bend to any person. When submission is absent, danger is ahead.

8. Don’t marry someone you don’t trust. Trust is the foundation of relationship.

9. Don’t marry an unserious believer such as: bro or sis fire brigade who has a doctor patient relationship with God. Bro or sis celebration that only come to church during festive periods. Etc.

10. Never marry someone who focuses on externals. Don’t marry someone without character. Character is what sustains a marriage.

11. Don’t marry an abuser (one who abuses verbally, emotionally or physically). Don’t marry an addict.

12. Don’t marry a raven. A raven is one who is not under authority.

13. Don’t marry a masquerade:-  A masquerade is someone you don’t know; a stranger. Courtship is mandatory. Don’t marry someone who your loved ones don’t like.

14. Don’t marry the married, don’t date the married, and don’t flirt with the married.  

Culled from a message from the youth alive singles conference, Winners Chapel, Effurun.

3 Likes

Re: 14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. by kent79: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
U are right
Re: 14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. by Lateralmaths(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
kent79:
U are right
thanks.
Re: 14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. by Bilabong(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
nice one
Re: 14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. by benuejosh: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
till death do us path. ones you are into marriage you are in for it. no turning back.
Re: 14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. by Lateralmaths(m): 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
benuejosh:
till death do us path. ones you are into marriage you are in for it. no turning back.
true
Re: 14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. by Darteyyyy(m): 1:22am On Feb 21, 2015
So who person go come marry na?,

No one person has all the good qualities in this world jhor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. by Lateralmaths(m): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2015
Darteyyyy:
So who person go come marry na?,

No one person has all the good qualities in this world jhor.
marry someone who is teachable.
Re: 14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. by Darteyyyy(m): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Lateralmaths:

Teachable in the sense that I can change her?

No one wants to be changed now
Re: 14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. by 1miccza: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lateralmaths:

If you do mean someone i would teach i would say that's a big "no" no"
Re: 14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
damm so all this kind people dey this world,thumb up op.#Thank GOD i am taken!
Re: 14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. by VkEks69: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
thnks for helping..
Re: 14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. by Lateralmaths(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Darteyyyy:

Teachable in the sense that I can change her?

No one wants to be changed now
someone who knows that she is not perfect and strives to improve.
Re: 14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. by Lateralmaths(m): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
1miccza:

If you do mean someone i would teach i would say that's a big "no" no"
someone that can admit a wrong and is willing to become a better person.
Re: 14 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry. by 1miccza: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lateralmaths:
someone that can admit a wrong and is willing to become a better person.

Oooohh right!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wife/girlfriend Beating / What Should Be The Ideal Age Difference Between Intending Couples? / Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.