Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: (16225 Views)

What Do You Think About Nigeria Having An Association Controlling Blogging / How To Add PHP Scripts To Blogger / Complete Tutorials On Designing A Wapka.m0bi Site.(codes/scripts Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: by c7(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2010
You guys try.
@dhtml,omnipotens,
you guys too try
Re: Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2010
thank you jare, mister c++
Re: Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: by OmniPotens(m): 8:16am On Mar 11, 2010
wink Help matters a lot because someday you will require one and if you don't help, you certainly won't be helped.
Re: Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
yeah right omnipotens
Re: Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2010
hmm, Them dey show me stuffs, i have never known. But just that too lazy to experiment.

@DHTML and Omnipotens. Men you guys are really good at coding, and your code lines are mature. Keep it up.
Re: Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: by Textaiwo: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
There's is this issue on smartweb cpanel webmail, whenever I try to login on a different machine, it blocks me and trigger "IP has changed, please login again" pls am I the only one getting this or can anyone help in to find a way aroud it, I called smartweb and mailed them, they said am browsing with either airtel or mtn modem meanwhile I used etisalat, immediately I knew they dnt knw much abt this, pls can anyone recommend a different host company. Thanks in advance
Re: Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: by DualCore1: 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
Textaiwo: There's is this issue on smartweb cpanel webmail, whenever I try to login on a different machine, it blocks me and trigger "IP has changed, please login again" pls am I the only one getting this or can anyone help in to find a way aroud it, I called smartweb and mailed them, they said am browsing with either airtel or mtn modem meanwhile I used etisalat, immediately I knew they dnt knw much abt this, pls can anyone recommend a different host company. Thanks in advance

This problem you are having has little to do with your webhost. This has a lot to do with your internet connection. If I wasn't an Etisalat subscriber I would be giving you the same answer they gave you that it's because you are using either MTN or Glo as these two are known to cause this problem. However Etisalat just started having the same problem about a month ago. The only logical explanation I can give for this happening is that these ISPs use several IPs in a pool and whenever a connection disconnects and quickly reconnects it reconnects with a different IP in the pool. Your cPanel and other sensitive web applications see this as a threat and flag an "IP changed" error because the IP that was recorded for your session (via cookies) at the point of your cpanel login is no longer the same IP your connection is on (as there was a split second disconnection-reconnection cycle which caused an IP change).

A mild fix for this problem is to disable cookie IP validation on the cPanel server. While this softens the problem it does not eliminate it entirely as this can only be eliminated entirely from the ISPs end.

This is not a problem worth changing hosts for.

*dhtml:
use www.trudigits.com
The cookie validation has been turned off on the shared hosting servers and some of the VPS servers of TruDigits on customer request so you may not experience the full effect of the problem but it is still there.
Re: Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 19, 2013
who be this ole?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Is To Get A 'dislike' Button, Says Mark Zuckerberg / Better Alternatives To Paypal / Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.