Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

When Will 9ja Governstment Start Providing Wrld Class Weapons 4 Our Heros? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Will 9ja Governstment Start Providing Wrld Class Weapons 4 Our Heros? (789 Views)

MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy / This Is 4 Our Fan On Nairaland New Face Of The Facese At 9janik / When Will 9ja Governstment Start Providing Wrld Class Weapons 4 Our Heros? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will 9ja Governstment Start Providing Wrld Class Weapons 4 Our Heros? by Frankicent(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
It's really and down grading which time a gallant and brave nigerian hero goes down during a battle. Naturally during battle a hero will go down but it's becoming so reoccuring as if i was ment to happen.
No hrass words am on the good side. Ceriously I don't blame Nigerian army when they commit mutiny. I blame the government for that. Each time I see our brave heros battle photos I get shocked with my mouth open.. WHy? Because our heros are use old weapons sometimes it jamd. weapons,that we gaint of africa shouldn't be using. Let the government prove to use that the word "GAINT OF AFRICA" isn't just an ordinary word.
We've been battling this unrely terrorists called boko haram for about 5years now. And now this long battle is going to be over within a short of SIX WEEKS undecided to me I smell politics. Within those five years of hard failed battles. The war haves made the military wife widows ,has made people homeless,children fatherless and motherless, constant fear and stigma on most people..
Nigerian military use to be the number one in Africa you check now and not sure it's within the top five.
I was watching a video on YouTube and to my shock I saw Nigerian army running for a battle against book haram,seeking refuge in the mountain. And this unrely wicked being were happy and celebrating destroying military jets,military arsenal,vehicles and buildings. I was so sad I pause the video because, I observe something.
1..Army fighting with no good body armour.
2..Old guns.
3..Fews ammunitions for battle.
Then, I said to my self this guys are in for a suicide mission. It's only God that will help then.
Let's take for example when you see an American military you will surely no there high class weapons, the military uniforms, body armours There almost invincible. Nigerian army our hero's are brave and ready to go down but, they'd not fully equip still yet they still invisible.
I said to my self it the government will provide state of the art weapons that will make this animals run forever, unlimited numbers of ammunition, high class fighter jets etc... Surely boko harams would, have long been history.
Indeed the war to me is politics let pray to God to touch our leaders to remember the military so that this long term battle will be history

(1) (Reply)

The Menace Of The Internet Community / Nigerian Parents When Their Children Fail Waec (Photo) / Buhari Kerosene! Forte Oil Boss, Femi Otedola Crashes Kerosene Price...sells It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.