Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US (1594 Views)

Original 96,000mah Laptop Powerbank- Nationwide Pay On Delivery (pod) Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
RVIXE power bank

Lithium-ion polymer battery

PARAMETERS

Input:DC15-19V 1.2A

Output: USB 5V/1A(max) DC12V/16V/19V 60W(max)

Capacity: 18000mAh

Weight: 500g

SPECIFICATION

18000 MAH CAPACITY, can perfect support laptop computers, tablet PC, digital mobile design such as Iphone

Thin of 1.3 cm all aluminum ultra-thin fuselage, and the surface of the high-grade drawing technology, times show high-grade

5 day LED indicator light and power smart tips, easy to view the power

Multiple intelligence security protection: the flow, over-voltage, overload and short circuit protection

CALL 08037607036... PAY ON DELIVERY AVAILABLE
PRICE :N19000

Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
we also have 3g moderms at 3,200 each
bulk purrchase at 3k for quantity upto 10pieces
call [b]08037607036 [/b]to your order 2day.

www.valemtech.com

we deliver nation wide via ups ,DHL,and ifex

Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Brand Portable AT&T Sierra LTE NO CONTRACT Aircard 754S Wireless...
call :08037607036
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
keep calls coming 08037607036

Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
thanks pple i know nairalands need proof dats because of naija has turn to be
for those that are still to confirm
dhl number :1928322071
16th 4g lte wireless already ordered
keep it coming 08037607036

Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 3:44am On Feb 23, 2015
gudmorning pple new stock still selling
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2015
more pics of the modem

Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
someone from lagos just purchase 5pieces .
And mr mike from abuja also did last week
i must tell you this is better than huawei.
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
hello good people
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by dazekid(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
If there was a way to purchase just sims from internet provision companies, I would gladly purchase this.
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
it supports all networks in nigeria (glo,mtn,airtel,etisalat)

Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2015
4G LTE WIRELESS HOTSPOT(SIM SLOT) AND STRONG BATTERY BACKUP
This mobile hotspot allows you to connect up to 5 Wi-Fi-enabled devices to the Internet through 4G LTE and HSPA+ networks. A rechargeable battery delivers long-lasting power.

Features:
Compatible with most Wi-Fi-enabled devices, including laptops, digital cameras, game consoles and more.
Provides wireless access at download speeds of up to 100Mbps and upload speeds up to 50 Mbps.
Operates on wireless 4G and HSPA+ networks, so you can stay connected on the go.
LCD screen keeps you informed of the battery, data usage and signal strength.
Rechargeable battery, ensures long-lasting power.
Global compatibility.
For coverage wherever you travel (additional fees may apply).
Easy setup, software-free installation.
Compact and lightweight design.
Users can connect to the latest LTE networks; use as an alternative to home broadband connection.
Connect multiple personal devices and share with family and friends.
MicroSD slot is included.
N9,500
CALL:08037607036 to order your today.

pls i have uploaded the print screen of the order so you are actually dealing with the right supplier
DHL TRACKING NUMBER OR Waybill: 1928322071
We brought in 250pieces and have sold many as supplier and give the remaining at give away price online
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by iriwaba: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2015
How can i get item and through what method can i pay?
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by iriwaba: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2015
is it worth buying 4G modems in nigeria i mean since networks like MTN, Etisalat doesnt use 4G network, its more likely to use cheap 3G modems.
Does it work faster than other 3G modems?
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
iriwaba:
is it worth buying 4G modems in nigeria i mean since networks like MTN, Etisalat doesnt use 4G network, its more likely to use cheap 3G modems.
Does it work faster than other 3G modems?

It is worth it. 4g modems give you better speeds
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by iriwaba: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
i want to buy the device. how can i pay u and get the item. i stay in abuja...
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2015
pls alot of people have place their order from different location in nigeria
by paying into our company account Account name :0029858623
Account name:valem click
Bank name:diamond bank plc

some have also showed fear of being duped ,we understand ....you can order from kaymu we have a store there and we are
the only ones that sell at this price you can order,you can pay to kaymu why we deliver to u ,later we get paid by kaymu.com
this is the link http://www.kaymu.com.ng/4g-lte-hotspot-wireless-us-product-329929.html
we have supplied to waiting for them to upload by tuesday next week.
N/B: for our customers outside lagos shipping cost is applied depending your location.
Thanks and have a pleasant day ahead..
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2015
I believe in transparency dear nairalander..i will further prove how authentic we are irrespective of the norm of doing
business online is risky,but i bet you ,we have got more than 18order since we started this campaign.
this is our store on .....http://www./valem/
N/B:before a company does any business with jumia.com. you must be legit.,and before you register a brand name in nigeria you must be legit
thanks all.
keep the order coming

Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2015
whatsap number 08037607036
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
This mobile hotspot allows you to connect up to 5 Wi-Fi-enabled devices to the Internet through 4G LTE and HSPA+ networks. A rechargeable battery delivers long-lasting power.

Features:
Compatible with most Wi-Fi-enabled devices, including laptops, digital cameras, game consoles and more.
Provides wireless access at download speeds of up to 100Mbps and upload speeds up to 50 Mbps.
Operates on wireless 4G and HSPA+ networks, so you can stay connected on the go.
Global compatibility.
Users can connect to the latest LTE networks; use as an alternative to home broadband connection.
N9,500

pls i have uploaded the print screen of the order so you are actually dealing with the right supplier
We brought in 250pieces and have sold many as supplier and give the remaining at give away price online
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
still available and selling well
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2015

Features:
Global compatibility.
N9,500

Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
we also have 3g moderms at 3,200 each
bulk purrchase at 3k for quantity upto 10pieces
call [b]08037607036 [/b]to your order 2day.

www.valemtech.com

we deliver nation wide via ups ,DHL,and ifex
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
still selling hot
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 8:21am On Mar 08, 2015

Features:
Global compatibility.
N9,500

Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 8:33am On Mar 08, 2015
still available
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2015
hot sale

Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by championeh(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2015
www.macadamstechnologies.com login, click on the Blog section and register to get updates on new technologies,inventions, phones, computer ,IT solutions and entertainment news.
You also have a chance of making your own contributions too.
Let's make it educative and informative!
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Thanks to all our customers, who have trusted us and the product we sell
N/B:this is an american product and comes with warrantee
and for those of us that are willing to buy but are scared of cos of the distance
u can now buy from via this link,
[url]
http://www./catalog/?q=4G+LTE+Wireless+Hotspot[/url]

you now purchase on.Happy nice week ahead.
Re: LAPTOP POWERBANK(RVIXE)BEST SELLING BRAND IN US by valemtech(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
best selling powerbank in us and italy

(1) (Reply)

500GB SSD Hard Disk For Sale / Sold / SMILE 4G MIFI FOR SALE@ GIVEAWAY PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.