Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,918 members, 7,863,226 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Vacancy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Vacancy (610 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy by gfm4luv(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2009
2 reputable companies has an open vacancy
One of the company is into Importing of Phones and Laptops at the same time, selling the phones and laptops to help raise fund for the charities, Both fearly used and new phones of different quality phones.

The other company is into software design, Animation for VIDEOs, Graphic designs, Sales and supply of computers, and many more other IT areas.
The first company has kicked up while the second one in to kick off between January and March.
The available post for both company are stated below. Send your CVs to this email address : infolinkscomputers@yahoo.com
with a short letter telling me the company you would love to work with. OR CALL: 080 24749613

Manager
Accountant
Receptionist
Computer Engineers
Software Programmers
Graphics Designers
Phone Engineers
Multimedia Designers
Sales/marketers
Drivers
Securities

Send your CVs to this email address : infolinkscomputers@yahoo.com with a short letter telling us the company you would love to work with.
Note, we are not agents, Best of Luck
Re: Vacancy by agent74(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2009
HI. CAN ONE B A DISTRIBUTOR FOR THE COMPANY THAT IMPORT PHONES AND LAPTOPS.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA oka_amcs@yahoo.com or 07028775487,08035276820
Re: Vacancy by segsalerty(m): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2009
i sent an email to the address already , why no reply yet ? huh ? no job for me?

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Isp With The Exception Of Mobile Operators / Installing Sata Hdd From Dead Vista Pc To Another Vista Pc / Installing Xp Into Vista.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.