Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:11 PM

Anyone Using Google Analytics ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone Using Google Analytics ? (754 Views)

How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard / Anyone Using Openadnation? / Anyone Using Web4africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Using Google Analytics ? by multinet85(m): 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2009
Hello People,

I hear Google Analytics is a great tool for web traffic tracking. Please is any one using the tool conveniently and does it rock? Please how can you track IP of visitors to your site and be able to locate the country of origin. or can you only do that through the Traffic sources displayed by the Analytics Dashboard?

Thanks.

Love from Multinet
www.saharapub.com (Free IT/Computer Magazines)
Re: Anyone Using Google Analytics ? by yawatide(f): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2009
I am and it does rock
Re: Anyone Using Google Analytics ? by Bigheart(m): 6:48am On Jan 14, 2009
It is good to help each other to make dow from the Google Adsense by clicking for Nairaland members. What do think? givealltojesus..com
Re: Anyone Using Google Analytics ? by Albato(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2009
Google Analytics is awesome and gives in depth analysis of a websites performance, traffic etc. The reports come both graphically and in text (numbers). Some data given include:

- who and who visits your website and from where (country by country breakdown).
         - are you getting more visits or has the hits gone down (this can be shown in weeks, months or years)
         - Which browsers do your visitors use.
         - How much time visitors spend on your website and which articles they spend such time on
         - what sites refer visitors to you
         - which search engines have visited your site
         - Bounce rate - the number of time people leave your site immediately they come (those guys who stay 1 second max before leaving your site)

There are just too many things to list. Only trying it out will convince you. Every website owner needs Google analytics if you really want to monitor and improve on performance.  Its easy to install also. You only need to copy and paste some codes into your website.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Go About It / Help With Adobe Flash Cs3! / Free Scripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.