Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Hardest Course In Physics - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Hardest Course In Physics (798 Views)

Basic Concepts Of Quantum Physics / 10 Unsolved Mysteries In Physics / 10 Unsolved Mysteries In Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hardest Course In Physics by Jusome: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
my hardest physics undergraduate courses is
QUANTUM MECHNICS...(QM) .... wht is your hardest physics course in ur university days
Re: The Hardest Course In Physics by kemiola89(f): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Experimental physics undecided The graph plotting part was my biggest nightmare.
Re: The Hardest Course In Physics by PapiWata: 5:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Thermodynamics
Re: The Hardest Course In Physics by Jusome: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2015
yes experimental physics was a difficult one simply because my lab was nt really equiped so wit was a challenge....did grade was E, D, C was d highest i scored in it frm 200level til i graduated....although thymodynamics is nt as difficult as QUANTUM MECHNICS
Re: The Hardest Course In Physics by jimohibrahim(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
you got it right... i hate quantum mechanics like hell, i even had carried it over sef... and the lecturer no won collect bribe..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hardest Course In Physics by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 08, 2015
I never had F or D in any of my physics courses through out my days in the university, my grade ranges from A to C

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Course In Physics by Jusome: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2015
that mean u graduated wth2:1.....
Re: The Hardest Course In Physics by kemiola89(f): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Shyna112:
I never had F or D in any of my physics courses through out my days in the university, my grade ranges from A to C
Anyone could be fortunate to have A's their most hated courses. Does that mean you love all physics related course?

(1) (Reply)

Brain–brain Interface Allows Humans To Control Cockroaches With Their Minds / Telsa UK Plans To Put To Test Under-road Wireless Charging For Electric Cars / Newly Launched Samsung Galaxy Note 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.