Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo (21031 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / PDP Governorship Aspirant, Agbaje, Begs Dangote For N9 Billion Campaign Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by eyeview: 12:59am On Mar 08, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
.t

How old are you? Didirin agba, foolishness personified.

Why don't you head to America, if you want enjoy such? And why is this issue always coming from the Igbos? Are they the only non-indegene living in Yoruba land?

Even in Europe and that hypocritical America - Go and ask the South Americans, blacks etc. I am a Nigerian and when i go to Abuja, Kano etc I dont consider myself at home. Not even in bloody Benin or Warri.

You are not and will never be a Lagosian.

Bros,can you swear under an oath that you are a lagosian whose ancestral lineage is in lagos state. That you turned your back completely on your red hut village somewhere in the south west and rented an apartment in lagos doesn't make you a lagosian.

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by softwareman(m): 1:21am On Mar 08, 2015
LAX89:

Where is your verifiable proof?
The verifiable proof is that ndigbo have always voted for PDP governorship candidates since 1999, and it has never made any diffrence to the outcome.
Secondly in areas where you have high population of IGBOS in Lagos, the progressive party still usually wins.
Thirdly, Yorubas generally turn out more on election days than IGBOS .
Fourthly, forget about the noise. IGBOS electoral power is vastly exagerated. I know because I have once carried out a study of election outcome in Lagos starting from 1979 to 2007.

As for agbaje, his open canvassing for igbo votes is ill-advised. From experience, it usually alienates most Yoruba voters in Lagos.
Finally, people should stop deluding themselves. Unless there is a serious crisis in the progressive block-as it obtains in SDP 1991-the progressives will always win in. Lagos. THEY CONTROL AND KNOW THE GRASSROOTS.

3 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by shamecurls(m): 2:06am On Mar 08, 2015
A state governor begging immigrants!!! Agabje is very funny but cant be as funny as GEJ

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by shamecurls(m): 2:13am On Mar 08, 2015
Okeikpu:
Dats y they r called (ndi ofe mmanu) (・∀・)na only oil full inside their brain (●__●)

WHY RE YOU COMING TO A LAND OF PEOPLE WHOSE BRAINS RE FILLED WITH OIL? WHY NOT GO TO EBONYI AND PLY YOUR TRADE,? ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT OF YOUR KIND!

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by Adegbodolu1: 2:21am On Mar 08, 2015
eyeview:

Bros,can you swear under an oath that you are a lagosian whose ancestral lineage is in lagos state. That you turned your back completely on your red hut village somewhere in the south west and rented an apartment in lagos doesn't make you a lagosian.

Lagos is just an administrative outpost in Yoruba land. That is the concept of states. Kaduna and Bayelsa are states in Nigeria but one is Northern the other southern, one is Hausa the other Ijaw.

You see Yanmirin, I am a Yoruba man living in Yoruba land. As long as the Oba of Lagos and all the other counties of lagos, Epe, Ikorodu, Badagry, Ikeja etc have Yoruba Obas who are constitutional members of the Traditional council I am living in my ancestral land. Go and read the history of state creation in Nigeria.

I am a Yoruba man living in Yoruba land, I dont reside in Igboland, Hausa land, Ijaw land or whatever.

Infact isn't it clear we are gullible people lying to ourselves, we dont like each other and Nigeria is a fraud.

So f*ck off.

3 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by azzima(m): 2:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Agbaje just killed his chances in Lagos. Now the REAL natives will show him who owns the land. He can align himself with the FAKE lagosians all he wants. They only constitute just 5% of ALL Lagos. People need to understand that Lagos STATE is not just all about the island and the mainland.

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by tit(f): 2:41am On Mar 08, 2015
when is easter?
i will block the road at Ore mysef.
All yeebos have to turn round and vote out that vagabond jagaban and his bastard ambode!

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by shaddoww: 3:37am On Mar 08, 2015
eyeview:
There is something I don't understand about the yoruba tribe. Its only in yoruba land that a man like tinubu will be robbing them all blind and they still sheepishly prostrate to him and follow him and his candidate blindly. Am saying this cos if it were in the east,a new set of 'big men' would have arisen and said enough is enough. Igbos believe no man was born to perpetually lord over them. Its shameful that tinubu has embezzled the resources of Lagos to himself and yet its the igbos that want a stop and change to this godfatherism,left for the average yoruba,they and their children will still continue to 'durbarle' to the man and his family forever
Tell me when u watch TVC, u are not happy its a nigerian station, tell me u are not hopin CONSAT could rise to compete with DSTV, tell me when u visit ikeja shoppin mall to get somethin from shoprite n d rest, u are not hoping such was in ur state, tell me when u pass by ORIENTAL HOTEL or RENAISSANCE HOTEL, u are not wishin someone could build such in ur state, tell me u n ur family do u read the NATION newspaper to see wat lies d government has told us again?... Tinubu is not a perfect human being neither are u but he as never being proven to have stolen public fund while in office or while out of office but his only crime is dat he has used his influence to corner government contracts and also get choice properties or land, and this is what comes with democracy which is what u see in d whole world, u can google to see hw people loyal to ladimir putin gets things easily from his government even Roman Abrahimovic is not exempted. The major reason why people support him in yoruba land is because he was the only yoruba man who could stand up to obasanjo and chase away his bad governors who brought the southwest down to its kneels and made us almost irrelivant in the national politics and help replace them with far better people who are now making people have hope in government and in democracy once more, I know if all politicians from ur place had re-invested what they have stolen back to ur state, you wouldn't have taken a night bus to lagos to serve ur Oga and ur girlfriend ekaete woludnt have come to lagos to do house girl at mrs Tinubu's house......

3 Likes

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by tonychristopher: 5:43am On Mar 08, 2015
I think that yorubas have challenges and amnesia is high

Lagos was never an administrative post and will never it was and is your ibadan with its red roofs and no functional airport that was your admin capital

Well I am not suprised cos every Yoruba man is a lagos man but leaving other of your clans cos I just can't call what I see cities to rot

If you capture lagos you have captured yaribas

They keep their eggs in a basket

We are taking note

Adegbodolu1:

Lagos is just an administrative outpost in Yoruba land. That is the concept of states. Kaduna and Bayelsa are states in Nigeria but one is Northern the other southern, one is Hausa the other Ijaw.

You see Yanmirin, I am a Yoruba man living in Yoruba land. As long as the Oba of Lagos and all the other counties of lagos, Epe, Ikorodu, Badagry, Ikeja etc have Yoruba Obas who are constitutional members of the Traditional council I am living in my ancestral land. Go and read the history of state creation in Nigeria.

I am a Yoruba man living in Yoruba land, I dont reside in Igboland, Hausa land, Ijaw land or whatever.

Infact isn't it clear we are gullible people lying to ourselves, we dont like each other and Nigeria is a fraud.

So f*ck off.
Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by tonychristopher: 5:47am On Mar 08, 2015
tit:
when is easter?
i will block the road at Ore mysef.
All yeebos have to turn round and vote out that vagabond jagaban and his bastard ambode!

Thank lord for making us see how cowardly your men are to vote out the jagaban theirself

Must you depend on igbo...be a man for once but your a woman

Yell and tell your men to be brave for once
Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 08, 2015
Clerverly:
grin grin grin! This Man Will Never Learn! Igbos Dont Vote During Elections!

About Igbo Voters in Lagos:

30% Registered in their villages.
30% Did not care to register anywhere at all (the most vocal set).
40% Registered In Lagos, but 90% of this group would rather be in pepper soup or nkwobi joints on the election day than vote any bagger! grin grin

Summary: Yorubas In Lagos determine who wins!
We don't, but now we want someone out! you will see vote run.
Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by akigbemaru: 6:29am On Mar 08, 2015
jimi agbaje in Lagos.
Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by eyeview: 6:33am On Mar 08, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

So f*ck off.

Are you a lagosian? Yes or No. Stop beating about the bush. Let me give you a friendly advice. Go back to your village and state and help bring development to it. Stop claiming an 'administrative outpost'.
Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by Sammiejokes(m): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=eyeview post=31369846]There is something I don't understand about the yoruba tribe. Its only in yoruba land that a man like tinubu will be robbing them all blind and they still sheepishly prostrate to him and follow him and his candidate blindly. Am saying this cos if it were in the east,a new set of 'big men' would have arisen and said enough is enough. Igbos believe no man was born to perpetually lord over them. Its shameful that tinubu has embezzled the resources of Lagos to himself and yet its the igbos that want a stop and change to this godfatherism,left for the average yoruba,they and their children will still continue to 'durbarle' to the man and his family forever[/quote
With all your many leaders the last time I checked in development project your meagre states are behind the SW, the last time I checked your people are trooping in do all sort of business in SW from hawkers,prostitute, strippers and legit businesses to survive. I love agbaje for his eloquence but in Nigeria eloquence doesn't mean performance, he disappointed me by becoming more friends with igbos than his people and he intend to rule, it all shows his desperation. No igbo Man will leave his kinsman and depend on other tribes. He should wake up or he is doomed to lose again. Agbaje is a bastard to the yoruba race.
Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by Remarkable: 8:32am On Mar 08, 2015
lastpage:

There is ONE THING l UNDERSTAND MOST about the Yiibo tribe:

[size=14pt]They NEVER LEARN not to back the WRONG HORSE...... in all elections since 1966!
The more reason why at best, they can only get #3 position in this country..... and that is being very generous![/size]

How they could not see that backing Jonathan in 2015, has set them back by another 28years (7 presidential terms) beggars belief!

Anyway, na stewpid fly dey follow deadi-body enter grave. undecided

Lastpage!

As for Jimi Agabaje, with time, he would realize that he made a very fatal error in joining PDP at this critical moment.
all he needed do was just wait a lil'bit more..... as Tinubu's antics is becoming "boring" to all APC progressive.

12 people have liked your comment so far, and I wonder if they are liking it because they agree with the lie you just told, or like it that you just lied.

You post wrong information and deceive (12) people who do not take a minute to cross-check information radily available in history...

You claim Igbos always back the wrong candidate from history, (as opposed to the Yorubas), yet the fact is that: each time the Igbos and Yorubas have voted in the opposite direction, the Igbos have ALWAYS helped the candidate they voted for to win

1. Between Olue Falae (whom Yorubas block-voted for) & Obasanjo (that Igbos block voted for) in 1999.... Obasanjo won, Falae lost.

2. When the Igbos voted Shagari of NPN and Yorubas voted Awolowo in the second republic that ended in the early '80s, Shagari won, Awolow lost...

so what time are you talking about since 1966 that Igbos "never learn not to back the wrone horse?"

are you intentionally deceing (12) ignorant people, like Barcanista/Orlanado Owoh and other snakes on this forum?if you harbor hate in you, don't let it lead you to carrying out evil, or it will come back to you, Mr. Last page.

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by liquiddeep: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2015
eyeview:
There is something I don't understand about the yoruba tribe. Its only in yoruba land that a man like tinubu will be robbing them all blind and they still sheepishly prostrate to him and follow him and his candidate blindly. Am saying this cos if it were in the east,a new set of 'big men' would have arisen and said enough is enough. Igbos believe no man was born to perpetually lord over them. Its shameful that tinubu has embezzled the resources of Lagos to himself and yet its the igbos that want a stop and change to this godfatherism,left for the average yoruba,they and their children will still continue to 'durbarle' to the man and his family forever
Same way,that coward Ojukwu led igbos to fight a war,they can never win. Try nd get sense.
Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by politifact: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2015
eyeview:
In your dreams,go back to your eastern wilderness
Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by Kog45(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Yeah, we'll not travel
Thieifnubu dynasty and whatever it represents must be voted out of power
in Lagos state.

People are wiser!

Sai JK
Whao!Igbo people cannot be a determinant in Yorubaland while Yoruba cannot be a determinant in igboland.Lagos governor will be determined by Yorubas who owns Lagos.My candid advice to JK is try and convince your people than believe igbo votes will win you the race.The way things are going in Lagos,I'm seeing Yoruba vs Igbo and this will not favour JK.

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by Fire15: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=eyeview post=31369846]There is something I don't understand about the yoruba tribe. Its only in yoruba land that a man like tinubu will be robbing them all blind and they still sheepishly prostrate to him and follow him and his candidate blindly. Am saying this cos if it were in the east,a new set of 'big men' would have arisen and said enough is enough. Igbos believe no man was born to perpetually lord over them. Its shameful that tinubu has embezzled the resources of Lagos to himself and yet its the igbos that want a stop and change to this godfatherism,left for the average yoruba,they and their children will still continue to 'durbarle' to the man and his family forever[/quote

Go to EFCC nah. Tinubu has not been found quilty of anything, Yorubas are too enlightened to engage in jungle justice.
Provide all you know to EFCC, and let do their job, after Tinubu does not have immunity from prosecution.
Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by eyeview: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kog45:
Whao!Igbo people cannot be a determinant in Yorubaland while Yoruba cannot be a determinant in igboland.Lagos governor will be determined by Yorubas who owns Lagos.My candid advice to JK is try and convince your people than believe igbo votes will win you the race.The way things are going in Lagos,I'm seeing Yoruba vs Igbo and this will not favour JK.

Bros,contrary to view,the JK/Ambode contest isn't an igbo/yoruba contest, rather its can be summed up as thus:
Ambode: Yoruba
JK: Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa
Jimi agbaje isn't about igbos. No. The man has only gone further to add other tribes to his teaming yoruba supporters. Most Lagos big wigs outside tinubu's camp are behind him. And he is also loved by the common folks on the street.
Re: Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo by LAX89(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
softwareman:

The verifiable proof is that ndigbo have always voted for PDP governorship candidates since 1999, and it has never made any diffrence to the outcome.
Secondly in areas where you have high population of IGBOS in Lagos, the progressive party still usually wins.
Thirdly, Yorubas generally turn out more on election days than IGBOS .
Fourthly, forget about the noise. IGBOS electoral power is vastly exagerated. I know because I have once carried out a study of election outcome in Lagos starting from 1979 to 2007.

As for agbaje, his open canvassing for igbo votes is ill-advised. From experience, it usually alienates most Yoruba voters in Lagos.
Finally, people should stop deluding themselves. Unless there is a serious crisis in the progressive block-as it obtains in SDP 1991-the progressives will always win in. Lagos. THEY CONTROL AND KNOW THE GRASSROOTS.

Again, I ask, where is your verifiable proof for your assertions? Something is not factually true just because you said so. What you just stated are simply your opinion, you're entitled to that and I respect that. But it doesn't make them facts. No tribe/region/state/religion is a monolithic voting block, neither do posses or harbour a monolithic political affiliation, ideology or sentiments. For the records, the Igbos supported Tinubu, and Fashola as well, that's why an Igbo man, Ben Akabeze has been a major cabinet member in Lagos for Tinubu and now Fashola.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: PDP Says Buhari’s Speech Was Disappointing / Edo Election: Candidates Sign Peace Accord / Police Release South-East Youths Framed Up As ESN Members After N1m Bribe - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.