Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,338 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Try This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Try This (821 Views)

Let's Try This Intellectual Puzzle, The Last Man Standing. / If You Are Intelligent Try This; / Try This And See. Its Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Try This by operaguru: 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2009
Its a pity that mtn has blocked the only surviving code for free browsing. But here is the good news; I have cracked three new codes that are 2-3 times faster than the previous ones.
I also have all the operas and their settings you can use to browse free on both your and pc 24 hours unlimitedly fast. Zain is not spaired either cos the free browsing codes and settings for both wap and opera mini for phone and opera for pc for zain are also available. If you care to stop waisting money, just call the opera guru on: 08068468317 grin

(1) (Reply)

Crack Ya Ribs Guys And Gals. Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh / Biggest Lies / Nigerians No Disappoint Me At All !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.