Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Creative Web Programmers/mobile App Or Software Developers Are Needed. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Creative Web Programmers/mobile App Or Software Developers Are Needed. (776 Views)

Get A Neat And Functional Website, Or Software For Your Business / Vacancy For PHP Web Programmers In An Abuja Based ICT Consulting Firm / Very Good Android Developers Are Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Web Programmers/mobile App Or Software Developers Are Needed. by oslosis: 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
hello Everyone,are you very good
in web programming, or
software development/mobile
application? We want to meet with you in order to see the possibilities of working with you.
we want you to join our team, we have 18 web projects we are working on presently; and we are trying to
build companies out of them.
note, all the projects are start-
up,meaning you might have to
contribute financially on the project if you are accepted as a co-partner.but we are already
successful with one. We are going corporate.
you won't be paid,instead you
will be given company
ownership/equity right on the
profits of the company set up.
We'd like you to get a lawyer/legal adviser.
if you are not creative/
innovative or loyal to
authority, or you are stealing people's ideas/works, don't border to apply or call
me.
We would love to work with
you. if you are interested, call or reach me:
+2348132139645
joseph@oslosis.com
joseph4ogbo@yahoo.ca[color=]hello Everyone,are you very good
in web programming, or
application? We want to meet with you in order to see the possibilities of working with you.
we want you to join our team, we have 18 web projects we are working on presently; and we are trying to
contribute financially on the project if you are accepted as a co-partner.but we are already
will be given company
if you are not creative/
innovative or loyal to
authority, or you are stealing people's ideas/works, don't border to apply or call
me.
+2348132139645
joseph@oslosis.com
joseph4ogbo@yahoo.ca[/color]hello Everyone,are you very good
in web programming, or
will be given company
if you are not creative/
innovative or loyal to
me.
+2348132139645
joseph@oslosis.com
joseph4ogbo@yahoo.ca
Re: Creative Web Programmers/mobile App Or Software Developers Are Needed. by chim14(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
I'm interested that is if you're nt one of those fake and faceless I.T blah blah blah that go about stealing other peoples HAN.
I would like to know my percentage in each project

chimsgraphic@gmail.com
Re: Creative Web Programmers/mobile App Or Software Developers Are Needed. by chim14(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
I'm interested that is if you're nt one of those fake and faceless I.T blah blah blah that go about stealing other peoples HAN.
I would like to know my percentage in each project & other stuff.

chimsgraphic@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

App Developer Needed / Wanted: Programmers And Web Designers / Please Can Someone Help Get This Book Java In Easy Steps By Mcgrath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.