Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

D - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / D (1585 Views)

Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / Killings And Cultism In UAM (uni Agric Makurdi) with photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D by princejite(m): 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
D
Re: D by mperoakeem(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abeg now... Y 2mao... You dont know the life u'll be saving now...

1 Like

Re: D by AK6464(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
wonderful work
Re: D by madmadu(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
warris dis
Re: D by chachazzy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
...and you think they aint on Nairaland shey?
RIP in advance.

1 Like

Re: D by mperoakeem(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
princejite:
[b][/b]it all started six years back when i was given admission into rivpoly, dept of mechanical engineering, bfore i got into school i was in street game call deybam in port harcourt city, rivers state, when entring the school gate was a sign post shun cultism it does not pay, but i kept deaf ears on that, during that period of ma stay in school i now met a guy who lead me to one nunuo who was a klansman, the guy tried is best to initiate me into the efolk ministry call kkkonfratenity but i didnt allow him, but d mistake i made was hav fill and thumb print on ogor (death madman skull) with my blood, d day i was to b initiated dat day i run away from dem, so dey keep on marking me in campus bcus i knew dia secret alittle whn i was in d street. Some happen in campus when a guy was confessing on how he was force to klans up, i heard d testimony, i now block d guy and ask him how it all happpen he told me and i dey ask him do you know one nonuo he said yes , it was nunuo dat force and initiated him, when i saw the wound in his ass i was scared to join kkk, dis is where ma problem started , i went to the school cso i told dem dat i knew d guys dat diddis to dis guy, all ma information was recorded in d suevillance dept of the security office, so the school was looking for a way of getti trap of does guys, i was still hanging out wit dem just like a zaaki y planing wit d skoool to arrest dem. To be contuine tommorow
una no go come update... Abi 2mao neva reach.... Abeg now
Re: D by princejite(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2021
Hi
Re: D by princejite(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2021
Hii
Re: D by princejite(m): 8:51am On Aug 25, 2021
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA / SAD: See Two Friends Who Died Trying To Stop A Suicide Bomber / Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.