Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Be Part Of This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Be Part Of This (648 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Part Of This by Syma: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2009
Hey guys, I’ve been developing an online application located at http://musiczoneafrica.com, to help promote African music globally, bring the awareness of upcoming artists to the public, and in general, provide the artists more flexible and professional means to communicate with their fans.

If you visit the site, you would agree with me that I have no doubt done a great job, and if you observe very well, you’ll also see that there are too many works to be done.

If you believe you’re a good graphics designer, copywriter, .net, flash or Javascript (Ajax) programmer, you can send me mail to admin@musiczoneafrica.com  or [email]symccord@yahoo.com[/email], let’s discuss on working together.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fair On Me, I Am Giving Out A Product That Worths N7,500 For Free / Norwegian Websites Declare War On Ie 6 / Customised Text Website Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.