Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Web Design Solution - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Design Solution (652 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Design Solution by sheriff111: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2009
My website designed with frontpage2003 cannot be viewed with Mozilla browser,it only opens blank index page.However,it works well on MS internet explorer.Pls can someone help me on the possible cause and remedy.I will greatly appreciate ur contribution.You reach me via linkpazino@yahoo.com
Re: Web Design Solution by yawatide(f): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2009
More than likely, you are probably using features of FP that are specific to Internet explorer.  As a quick test, make a backup of the file, delete *everything* in the said file, and just have "hello world" in it.  Then upload said file and view in both IE and FF.  If it shows, then that was the problem.  If not, then sorry pal, cos unless someone knows the answe, u r SOL.

Either way, consider using an actual text editor (notepad, notepad+, homesite, dreeamweaver, etc). Sure, you will be required to know how to code from scratch but you will be better off for doing so.
Re: Web Design Solution by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 16, 2009
I used FP way back, many of the nice feats are internet explorer specific - it does not make considerations for other browsers.
Re: Web Design Solution by teemy(m): 9:38am On Jan 19, 2009
There are several other 'drag and drop' WYSIWYGs for free out there. You could make similar use of them. I highly recommend Webpage-Maker available at webpage-maker.com.

(1) (Reply)

Having Problems Forwarding Attachments? / Hello Everyone I Just Joined / Get An Ajax Driven Website For As Cheap As You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.