Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Rock Party (PMS) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Rock Party (PMS) (1094 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rock Party (PMS) by djcrooky(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
ROCK PARTY ALERT: PEDALS, MIC, STRINGS

Whether you want to stomp your feet and nod your head to your favorite metal song, or do the funky chicken dance to that punk rock song, or maybe you just wanna hold hands with kindred spirits and chant or just go crazy Pedals, Mic, Strings (PMS) is the place to be.

PMS is a rock party organized by Rockaz World to bring Rock Heads together to celebrate rock in Nigeria. The show which will serve as a platform for upcoming Nigerian rock acts comes with an array of features. This includes live performances by Richee Rawk, Nathmac, The Clones, Dee, Axl, Patogen, Oba The Drummer and more, karaoke, Vines, Drum-off, String-off, wild out rocking out and the biggie: A SLAM POETRY CONTEST themed "The Lamb and The Knife".

Date is Saturday, April 18th, 2015 at ABC Lounge, 32 Yesufu Sanusi Street off Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere, Lagos.

Time is 12 noon

Entry - Buy A Drink (vouchers Available at Entrance)

Six whole hours of PMSing, folks! You really don't want to miss it!

PMS shirts for sale available in #NavyBlue #SkyBlue #Black
Name - David Sandra Ereremena
Bank - UBA
Acct No- 2058200678
or
Name - David Sandra Ereremena
Bank - Ecobank
Acct No- 0056223823
Call - 08163504884 when you pay and send your details

for sponsorship and advert placement
call 08063526476, 08187825038
email - rockazworld1@gmail.com
twitter - @rockazworld
Pin-7fdbae26
I.G - rockazworld

Re: Rock Party (PMS) by Wizapersona: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nice
Re: Rock Party (PMS) by Chanchit: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2015
@djcrooky,when is the next show coming up?
Re: Rock Party (PMS) by djcrooky(m): 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Chanchit:
@djcrooky,when is the next show coming up?

hopefully in december, i and my team have started working
Re: Rock Party (PMS) by Chanchit: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
djcrooky:

hopefully in december, i and my team have started working
Owk, will look forward to it.

(1) (Reply)

These Beautiful Photos Of A Bride At Her Wedding Have Gone Viral On The Internet / Free Recharge Card!!!!!! / ~Party Accessories~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.