Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,375 members, 7,864,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

21CENTURY's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 21CENTURY's Profile / 21CENTURY's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Re: ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira by 21CENTURY(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
emdis:
Yahoo boys go cry blood

That's not true.
Binance is just one of the online they can ban.
They're other exchange sites one can exchange.
This country is just a shithole.
What the hell is wrong with this People for God's sake.😠😠😠😠😠😠
Education / Re: Bingham University: Postgraduate Admission For 2023/2024 Academic Session by 21CENTURY(m): 2:45am On Aug 03, 2023
kokakola:
How much is the Least and Highest school fees for M.Sc. programmes?

I don't know of their Msc Programs, but my sister that I got an admission for to study medicine and surgery, I paid N2M in her 100L and N2.6 in her 200L.
It you don't mind chat me up on 08058279969
I'll link you up.
Education / Re: Bingham University: Postgraduate Admission For 2023/2024 Academic Session by 21CENTURY(m): 2:39am On Aug 03, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2023/08/02/bingham-university-post-graduate-school-announces-admission-for-2023-2024-academic-session/

Sponsored Post

One of the best private University in Nigeria.
Where I gote an admission for my sis studying medicine and surgery.
Crime / Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight by 21CENTURY(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
He should have been Thrown out of the Plane Mid air through the Window so he can Goan explain to his Maker why he chose to Disgrace himself like that. Na this kind person go dey shout Upandan say Government Na Thief. Hypocritical elements everywhere.

:-πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Ọmọ You wicked oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by 21CENTURY(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2023
blazepascal:
What is that thing you have tried to stop for a long time, but you still see your self doing it.

I masturbate almost 4-5 times In na week.
Seriously tired. I've tried all the times to stop, biti it's not working at all.
And am married.
Me and my wife might stay 2 to 3 months without sex.
2 playing Gamble especially Aviator.
That has put me in lots of depts

Pls what should I do

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by 21CENTURY(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2023
blazepascal:
What is that thing you have tried to stop for a long time, but you still see your self doing it.

I masturbate almost 4-5 times In na week.
Seriously tired. I've tried all the times to stop, biti it's not working at all.
And am married.
Me and my wife might stay 2 to 3 months without sex.
Pls what should I do
Culture / Re: How Many Nigerian Languages Can You Speak? by 21CENTURY(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Illegal1:
There's this popular woman in the community were i stay here in Yenagoa, omoh.... This woman can speak almost 9 different dialects..

She came to the restaurant were I was eating this afternoon, and she was speaking Hausa with one hausa keke rider.... Ino knw wen i ask her" madam abeg were u 4rm? and she said, i'm a patrotic Nigerian..

The guy sitting next to me was lyk "madam u get beta ear ooh....i never even sabi speak my own dialect finish bt u dey hear/speak almost all nigeria dialect, no body fit sell u for dis country ooh.....she jst laff..

So guys, apart from your native dialect, how many other Nigerian languages can speak?

I Speak 6 languages fluently πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Yoruba
Hausa
IgbΓ³
Igala
French and
English.
Politics / Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote by 21CENTURY(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2023
Image123:
i have this feeling that Sanwo Olu will beat this fellow like a common market thief today, it's just a feeling sha.

If is free and fair election, LP will win.
But sanwo Olu and his boss will Neva allow that to happen.

ICUMINPEACE 🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Alleged Yahoo Boys In Abuja by 21CENTURY(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
Binancian:
When u arrested them. Hope you give them the government jobs u share to your brothers and sisters.
Or the oil money you all loot and take abroad

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR POINT.🀝🀝🀝
THIS IDIOTS ARE MORE CURUP THAN THIS SO CALL YAHOO BOYS.
GOD HELP AND DELIVER US FROM BAD GOVERNMENT
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 21 Alleged Yahoo Boys In Abuja by 21CENTURY(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
NigObserverNews:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02REKgRDmxK6BVb7ny37e31jyQrjLBd3vVF1fFM7eHa2wezvdKJP9mmKhdZaa17vDol&id=100064596373289&mibextid=Nif5oz

THIS COUNTRY IS IN A TOTAL MESS😠😠😠😠

THIS IDIOTS CALLED EFCC WON'T ARREST THE MAIN FRAUDSTERS AND CURUPT POLITICIANS THAT GIVES BRIBES AND MAKE THEIR WAYS INTO THE GOVERNMENT AND SUFFER WE CITIZENS OF NIGERIANS.
BUT RATHER THEY'LL GO ABOUT AND ARREST GUYS THAT ARE HUSTLING ON THIER OWN TO EARN A LIVING TO SURVIVE.
HAD IT BEEN WE HAVE A GOOD AND BETTER GOVERNMENT SYSTEM THAT MAKES MOST GRADUATES GET A GOOD JOB AFTER SERVICES, ALL THIS YAHOO OF A THIN WOULD HAVE REDUCED IN THE COUNTRY.

GOD PLEASE HELP ME AND MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY OUT THIS BAD COUNTRY AMEN 😭😭😭😭

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Is Gambling A Sin? by 21CENTURY(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2023
Dollarseeker:
Gambling may mean a different thing to you.
sport betting is not a sin. if sports betting is a sin, then forex trading, crypto, stock exchange market, buying of shares etc will also be a sin.

God hates getting drunk but that does not mean that God hates drinking.

Thank you so much.
You don finish am patapata.
βœ‹πŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺ

1 Like

Politics / Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by 21CENTURY(m): 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Deguy12:

https://punchng.com/just-in-inec-postpones-gov-election-by-one-week/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web

Am very sure another B must have been shared πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
ICUMINPEACE 🚢🚢🚢🚢
Politics / Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by 21CENTURY(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
kk2027:
I stand with Afenifere

We're not known for insulting our elders until agbadorists started dividing us

They've even created factions in Afenifere, their desperation is that bad

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜„
Agbadorist indeed

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Presidential Poll: 70 CSOs kick against INEC’s move to reconfigure BVAS by 21CENTURY(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2023
Tofax:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/presidential-poll-70-csos-kick-against-inecs-move-to-reconfigure-bvas/

GBAM BUNCH OF THIEVES.
They want to erase the evidences of the past election.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.