Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

21void's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 21void's Profile / 21void's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 52 pages)

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 21void: 4:55am On Mar 08
RainMoreDFARMS:
which bookie is this?
betano
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 21void: 3:50pm On Mar 03
Because Man Utd will not survive today

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 21void: 3:47pm On Mar 03
60 odd bet builder on the Manchester Derby

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: Infinix Note 12i For Sale by 21void: 5:44am On Jan 26
Technology Market / Re: Infinix Note 12i For Sale by 21void: 8:54pm On Jan 10
SA
Technology Market / Infinix Note 12i For Sale by 21void: 5:47am On Jan 07
I have an Infinix note 12i for sale. RAM is 6GB, but expendable to 7GB.

The phone is 9 months old and still very new. Nothing has been fixed. Market price for this phone is between 140-150k.

I am selling for 80k, as I just got an iPhone. Slightly negotiable for serious people.

Location is Lagos, preferably on the Island (Lekki, VI, Ikoyi axis) so that it can be payment after inspection.

Nairaland / General / Re: How Can I Track A Bitcoin Payment Please!! Urgent by 21void: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
Dididrumz:

At the bolded, YOU CAN'T.
ah, okay. Thanks a bunch, will try other angles.

Thank you
Nairaland / General / Re: How Can I Track A Bitcoin Payment Please!! Urgent by 21void: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2023
Dididrumz:

He blocked You because he thinks he's succeeded with You. But he hasn't blocked the rest of the world; use that, follow him up with a different Twitter account, just one. Of too many persons contact him at the same time, he'll be suspicious.

So in a nutshell, contact him on Twitter with a different alias, go for the same deal you've been doing with him. Give hime hope, bring a tempting deal to the table, build trust, and you might just strike a deal to meat him on person. If You're convincing enough and if the money involved is tempting enough, he'll fall for it.
thanks bro, but like I have tried that and like I earlier mentioned , his Twitter has been inactive for a long time.

I'm just looking for a way to get his identity from his Bitcoin address, if I can get the exchanger he uses, they will have his info, because of the KYC he must have done. Cos he must have exchanged the btc for cash into his bank account. Getting a court order to his exchanger to release his info will be my problem, I can get that done.

Omo I still don't think he is completely anonymous. I have tracked his transactions online, and he has a lot of transactions with that wallet.

Abi Dem never catch btc thief before?

Thank you anyways, I appreciate
Nairaland / General / Re: How Can I Track A Bitcoin Payment Please!! Urgent by 21void: 7:12am On Jul 02, 2023
Luther0luther:
21void :
You met him on twitter, fantastic! Scour through his handle, and find other business 'contacts' of his,you should find something. If you're sure his name is Charles, and not just a pseudonym,probably even slightly better for you. Spend time on twitter bottom line.
I'm sure it's a pseudonym, most likely.

Besides his Twitter has been inactive for over a year.

Damn
Nairaland / General / Re: How Can I Track A Bitcoin Payment Please!! Urgent by 21void: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2023
Thanks for all the suggestions
Nairaland / General / Re: How Can I Track A Bitcoin Payment Please!! Urgent by 21void: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2023
mistercharles:
Go through his Twitter page and check for engagements. You can even use another account and try to set him up like you’re another customer but be smart about it.
Account wey the guy no dey use since. embarassed

Wait are you guys really telling me btc transactions can't be traced to him. It just hit me that he used to use Paxful.

Omo, nawah ooo
Nairaland / General / Re: How Can I Track A Bitcoin Payment Please!! Urgent by 21void: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
Luther0luther:

You may have to seek recourse to the platform you met the vendor first. You have to do some asking around thereon. You may be lucky to find good leads,and for me that's your best bet as it it.
Perhaps if you both had transacted on Binance,who knows,you could've stood a fair chance. At least you should have a name or something to work with.
If not ,like the other poster suggested ,you may have to move on.

I was hit for almost a million recently,I have strong leads, phone numbers and stuff. I have written petitions to both secret and open police, had the person's account restricted,but my joy will be to grab a hold on that lady. Now's probably not the time to ask you to leave your lost sheep and help me go in search of mine ,but if you have machineries in place to help a brother out,I'll be eternally grateful.

Meanwhile, I really do hope you catch the sucker,cos boy! Do I know what it feels like to lose money this time around
sorry bro, 😭. If I can just get the person's account details which is registered with his exchanger, I can take it up from there. I'll keep trying shaa. It's well
Nairaland / General / Re: How Can I Track A Bitcoin Payment Please!! Urgent by 21void: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dididrumz:

Don't You have a phone number you've been using to contact him for the past 2 years? What's his name that You've known for the past two years?

On what platform have You been communicating with this person throughout this time; WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland?
I have a number, that's one lead though, thanks; but I met him onTwitter, knew him as Charles. Had a good rep on Twitter, started with really small sums at first, so it was all cool, I have never made a bank transfer to him. Just crypto
Nairaland / General / Re: How Can I Track A Bitcoin Payment Please!! Urgent by 21void: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
I don't think btc transactions are completely anonymous

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: How Can I Track A Bitcoin Payment Please!! Urgent by 21void: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
fringz11:
Following due process will not yield any result. You have to play dirty
he did me dirty na, so please shed some more light please, I'll determine if it's a route I can take.

Thank you
Nairaland / General / Re: How Can I Track A Bitcoin Payment Please!! Urgent by 21void: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
classicben3:
Send me a mail we.share@yahoo.com
hi bro, please if you want to genuinely help me, please drop your comments here, I've fallen for a lot of send me a PM, and all just wanna take your money.

Thank you 🙏
Nairaland / General / Re: How Can I Track A Bitcoin Payment Please!! Urgent by 21void: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ejebleje:
For crypto, forget it. It's gone . Don't let anyone deceive you. The bureaucratic processes involved in recovering fiat money is some cases so long yet unproductive,how much less this. Just move on . Dont let more scammers take advantage of you ,send you on a wild goose chase and bleed your pockets more.
thank you. But I just need his identity. If I can get that, he will vomit that money, that one is not even a problem at all. I've dealt with scammers before. But I don't know this guy's identity. That's the problem. So is there a way to get his identity from his exchanger or something idk.

Thanks again
Nairaland / General / How Can I Track A Bitcoin Payment Please!! Urgent by 21void: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hello all,

I have been buying stuff from one particular vendor with Bitcoin, have been in business with him for like 2 years now, transactions ranging from 400k - 700k (value in btc of course). I send the Bitcoin to his wallet address and he delivers the stuff to me.

I did a transaction worth over 1.5m on Wednesday. I sent the btc to him and have been hoping to get the goods that same day, but since then, he has blocked me and is not picking my calls after confirming receipt.

Tracking his translations on Bitcoin exchanger is not an issue, I have and I have seen all his transactions, but it's now tying that wallet address to an individual.

If I make a report, can Nigerian authorities help me? I Believe he sells the btc for cash via his exchanger. But how can I know the exchange service he uses whether Luno or Binance etc. I'm sure they can be given a court order to release his information since all these exchangers do KYC on all their customers.

Is this possible for me or is this money truly gone?

Please before you come at me on trust I've been using this guy for 2+ years. Can happen to anyone

Crypto experts help me please.
Business / Re: I Want To Buy Telegram Accounts by 21void: 4:41am On Feb 02, 2023
Still buying
Celebrities / Re: Socialite,pretty Mike Storms Event With 'entourage' by 21void: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Hello Rita33, please reply with your telegram username, you can delete afterward
Business / Re: I Want To Buy Telegram Accounts by 21void: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2023
IwasNeverGone:
Why not we chat via whatsapp and you collect the login details from there?
I don't use WhatsApp bro, write me on telegram @void2124
Business / Re: I Want To Buy Telegram Accounts by 21void: 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
Still buying
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 21void: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2022
undecided

Business / Re: I Want To Buy Telegram Accounts by 21void: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2022
Humble30:
I want to sell my telegram account
Hit me up Humble960
doesn't exist
Business / Re: I Want To Buy Telegram Accounts by 21void: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2022
IwasNeverGone:
lets chat on Whatsapp, myy number will be dropped when you ask

Hello please write to me on telegram @void2124
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 21void: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Monday picks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 52 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.