Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Drama On Instagram Between Tiny Rukky Sanda And Her Caring Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama On Instagram Between Tiny Rukky Sanda And Her Caring Fans (669 Views)

Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) / Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby / Ini Edo, Rukky Sanda & Ebube Nwagbo Show Off Hot Bods At Valentine Beach Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama On Instagram Between Tiny Rukky Sanda And Her Caring Fans by satinosdiary: 4:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Rukky shared the photo you see above on her IG page praising her supposed 'curves' and 'million dollar look', but unfortunately her fans did not agree with her, most of the actress' fans hit back at her with comments that made Rukky's tommy boil..

The very pained Rukky Sanda actually replied them

See some snap shots of some of the comments I was able to get ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/drama-on-instagram-between-tiny-rukky.html

Re: Drama On Instagram Between Tiny Rukky Sanda And Her Caring Fans by pretydiva(f): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Post it here or go hug transformer
Re: Drama On Instagram Between Tiny Rukky Sanda And Her Caring Fans by Ladybluecash(f): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Is the sandal name RUKKY undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Tribute Melody To My Dead Twin / Victoria Kimani Smoulders In New Photos / How To Beat Your Wife By Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.