Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Help!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help!! (897 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!! by OMOYE247(f): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Please I need advice on slimming tea or capsule to use in slimming down....really getting frustrated with my weight issue.....
Re: Help!! by swaggzo(m): 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
OMOYE247:
Please I need advice on slimming tea or capsule to use in slimming down....really getting frustrated with my weight issue.....

hahaha... babe slim tea and stuff are outdated.

you need to hit the gym. cut your eating habits and food intake quantity.
and hey... there are lots of supplements that can make the whole thing really faster. slim tea matter de take long time to work naa.. and by the way they're mostly fake.
don't get it twisted that I'm a seller or agent of campaign, I'm just interested in your stuff. I have a girlfriend and chubby sister..
they're like slim fit now.

(1) (Reply)

Indian Materials / How Many Of U Remember This? / Valentine Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.