Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Learning Software Engineering - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learning Software Engineering (1538 Views)

Learning Software Design From Source / Differences between Software engineering and Computer science. / How Good Is Software Engineering Study In India? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning Software Engineering by remmyz(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2009
where is the best and cheapest place to learn programming.
and niit claim after 2 yrs you for a 1 yrs course in uk and u get your BSC how true is that?
Re: Learning Software Engineering by ismailaewe(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2009
There is no Nigerian University Offering such a course,except you want to travel abroad to study in a foreign University.
Have you tried APTECH They Offer course like that but it is very expensive, All the Best
Re: Learning Software Engineering by ack: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2009
ismailaewe: Wrong.

AAUN (www.aaun.edu.ng) teaches Java and VB in their computer related courses; There is also the University of Abuja, which does C/C++, I'm told.

remmyz: Why do you have to pay to learn how to write programs? There is documentation made freely available online.
Re: Learning Software Engineering by wiseboay01: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2009
NIIT IS THE BEST PLACE TO LEARN SOFTWARE ENGINEER, IT IS TRUE AFTER 2 AND HALF YEAR THERE IS A ONE YEAR BSc program in open university in uk. which if you dont wont to travel to uk you can still study here in nigeria, two center are in nigeria here. NIIT IS AFFILATED WITH SEVEN UNIVERSITY ABROAD, THAT IS WHERE I JUST GRADUATED FROM IN NITT WHERE I STUDY SOFTWARE ENGINNEER. I WILL ADVISE YOU TO ENROLL IN IKEJA BRANCH.
Re: Learning Software Engineering by ricsdix: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2009
I think maybe the most cheapest way to learn programming is to register to a programming tutorial sites or have learnign software for a programmer,

(1) (Reply)

Locally Made Software! / Vacancy! Programmers Needed For Urgent Employment! / Php Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.