Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Why? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why? (449 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
please, before you start hurling abuses at me, am an igbo person. Anambra born and brought up.

why is it that you hardly see a truthful igbo businessman?
Re: Why? by 40dogzz(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
coz they ar very greedy.
Re: Why? by midasbliss(f): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lol!
Because People Encounter The Bad Ones And Paint The Rest Black.
Re: Why? by pneumaticos(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Well am not igbo,but live with them all my life

I will be a bit religus to answer your ?

Love igbos because of their hardworking style approach
But i will speak against an igbo any day ,becos they take the things of this world far above the things of the Kingdom,

They are more on the carnal side than anytribe in nigeria

An average igbo will rather use God,than to know who he is

How many igbos are pastors with well known ministries

Only few though ,they have the highest number of christians among the three tribes

Make igbos no vex oh,i be ofe manu but my people marry igbos,but the overall experience has been nice

(1) (Reply)

Free Book Tells You 48 Secrets Of Better Profitable System / I Need Your Advise On Betting Niche / How Effective And Effecicient Can A Trade/economic Boycott Be In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.