Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Need A Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girlfriend (755 Views)

Need A Girlfriend To Move In With Me In Lekki Lagos / I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me / Can't I Get A Girlfriend In Romance Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girlfriend by agbajesaid(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
hello nairalanders, I would appreciate anyone that can help me get a girlfriend. I know the ladies will never respond so I leave it to guys to help. Any responsible girl you know, please fix me up with her consent. Type: pretty, mannered and all in all, a MUSLIM.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by temitemi1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Muslim undecided undecided
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
I believe no sensible woman would want to date a man that can't man up and ask a girl out ,to the extent that he needs someone to do it for him

No offense, but your kind of men irk me.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by agbajesaid(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:
Ni believe no sensible woman would want to date a man that can't man up and ask a girl out ,to the extent that he needs someone to do it for him

No offense, but your kind of men irk me.
well its not like that. 1) I've spent all my life in Ife Osun State and I'm just fed up with the type of girls here. I've dated the preetiest girls here sis. I just want someone from a different environment. And I' m not chanced to go out of Ife now because if academics. Let me just say I want a distant relationship
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by agbajesaid(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Its not that I can't work up to a girl and convince her to date me but how will I be sure she's not a chameleon. so there is nothing bad if u have a responsible Muslim lady & fix me up with her. I will do the rest
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by agbajesaid(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2015
as big as Nairaland is, I can't get a mate here. please can anyone help me with a good dating site then
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by bvegas2020: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Need help in dating? Join whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents to provide advice on how to find the match for you.

(1) (Reply)

ok / Hook Me Up To A Lady / For Those Girls Who Think I Raise Their Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.