Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Deleted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deleted (5384 Views)

Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) / Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo / Ignorant APC Vice Prof. Osinbajo Does Not Know Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Marchman: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dot
Re: Deleted by daomi(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Am no gullible if u are,let them show me president jonathan $ alamiesigha documentry too so dat I can judge

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by daomi(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Am not gullible if u are,let them show me president jonathan $ alamiesigha documentry too so dat I can judge

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Mogidi: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2015

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Vicotex(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Deleted by Acidosis(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Online President - Human Right Violator, Killer, Jailer, Forger, Thief, Clueless & Certificate-less

Tinubu's puppet (aka Osagbade the Online 'Deputy' President) - Ra pist; man of god frolicking with Nigeria's No.1 Criminal, Energetic Prof assisting and carrying the portfolio of a 73 year old illiterate.

What a shameless party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by quixotic: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
and this documentary will tell me how to get electricity, job, security? How are these issues or road map for the next 4 years?.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deleted by LFJ: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
When you have a f.o.ol as president, he will prefer to focus on personality rather than focus on issues that directly affect his people and how he intend to help them.
After 5 years of failure he wants to repeat the class again as if Nigeria is a zoologist club. He cried for debate as if he has something special to say only to get to the stage and embarrass his people.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by Agbegilodo: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Marchman:
I saw this video on this website and watched. Shocked by allegations against Osinbajo, These guys are wicked. May God continue to expose them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiP95YSRjHo

http:///KMyQB

Please show me the documentary on Dezeani, Chris Uba (PEJ puppet), and our dear President that does not give a damn about not declaring his assets

We were all complaining about Yaradua but he declared his assets....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by atlwireles: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
The fact these parasites will never have power at the center is a relief to Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
How about we get the link to a documentary on GEJ ,Sambo, FFK, Fayose, Dieziani, Obanikoro etc? That's when you'll know you got nothing on Osinbajo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Amisec: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Now I see the reason for a quick court judgement stoping AIT from airing this.

This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Even talking about such a documentary just shows how stupid you are.
Have they done a documentary on how they squandered Nigeria's wealth or how
they have used religion and ethnicity to divide while they steal.

Its for illiterates.Jonathan does not have a single person as qualified as Osinbajo in his cabinet.

WHAT A DISGRACE OF A PARTY.PDP.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by lukecent: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
APC, have never seen such collection of thieves.

A- Angry

P- People

C- Crying

Too violent for my liking
Always want to fight
Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by oakson: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Documentary to dey small na season film we need.... Yeye de smell
NAANSHENSHICAR NONSENSE
Sai Oshinbajo
Sai Buhari

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by siaco(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
candy:
How about we get the link to a documentary on GEJ ,Sambo, FFK, Fayose, Dieziani, Obanikoro etc? That's when you'll know you got nothing on Osinbajo.

ask apc to provide it

1 Like

Re: Deleted by JackBaueress(f): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
The money spent on all the hate filled documentaries about Buhari,Tinubu,Osinbajo and others can better the life of at least 5,000 nigerians or more.
PDP have failed Nigerians! Time to go!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by anonimi: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
The money spent on all the hate filled documentaries about Buhari,Tinubu,Osinbajo and others can better the life of at least 5,000 nigerians or more.
PDP have failed Nigerians! Time to go!!!

Go to Buhari who had this legacy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2191699_bc5fu8aevkci_jpeg7fd60ed9cdeded70e187b8a2c1fd9480

or to APC whose "best" governor spent $90 million World Bank education loan to provide these after claiming FoI does not apply to Lagos state? shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874906_img2014111800148_jpeg2ae8db776b2363f8010f35b0463c6cbb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1875047_img2014111800173_jpeg9b1c3e1b830058e00636bea988489243

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1875011_img2014111800152_jpeg6cc44980e82a1aa277261f905cff2476

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by JackBaueress(f): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
anonimi:

who is this half-wit disturbing my mentions?

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Apparently no one gives a feck about propaganda, we need the basics of life, is that too much to ask?

Pdp take your documentaries to the courts

7 Likes

Re: Deleted by tit(f): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Yoruba people are very smart.
Yoruba Justice Ademola has adjourned ruling till April.
After March election, if Buhari win, Allah forbid, Ademola will disqualify Buhari and Osinbade will become president.
Osinbade will chose El-Rufai as vice president.

If Buhari loses, ademola will say overtaken by events!
Fear Yoruba!
After whiteman is Ademusiwa
Re: Deleted by anonimi: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
Apparently no one gives a feck about propaganda, we need the basics of life, is that too much to ask?

Pdp take your documentaries to the courts

Such as TAP water that Fashola has been unable to provide for all Lagosians, not so

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Arsenella007(f): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
quixotic:
and this documentary will tell me how to get electricity, job, security? How are these issues or road map for the next 4 years?.

This documentary simply shows that Apc candidates are not as credible as the want us to believe the are. So what are we changing into if not the same looting and corruption we have experienced these past years? What is really different about Apc?
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
siaco:

ask apc to provide it
Nah. Mudslinging is a PDP thingy. Ask them to provide it.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Flets: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
We've always known...... APC IS EVIL and everyone associated with it must be evil as well.

We are not surprised. Sai GEJ.
Re: Deleted by dustydee: 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Marchman:
I saw this video on this website and watched. Shocked by allegations against Osinbajo, These guys are wicked. May God continue to expose them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiP95YSRjHo

http:///KMyQB
I just finished watching the video and it is an indictment on the Nigerian government and the Kano state government and not the law firm. The sponsors just succeeded in tarnishing the image of the PDP led government which spearheaded the prosecution of this case. What was the FG doing when the settlement was being negotiated? COuld the law firm negotiate without the agreement of the FG and Kano state government?

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Wristler: 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
dustydee:

I just finished watching the video and it is an indictment on the Nigerian government and the Kano state government and not the law firm. The sponsors just succeeded in tarnishing the image of the PDP led government which spearheaded the prosecution of this case. What was the FG doing when the settlement was being negotiated? COuld the law firm negotiate without the agreement of the FG and Kano state government?
Whoever takes PDP sympathizers serious is an halfwit. PDP is long dead its burial is what's holding on Sat.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
I couldn't watch the video, thanks to Jonathan . . . what was it about?

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
quixotic:
No but it will let you know the heart of the men you are putting your future in their hands
Re: Deleted by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
dustydee:

Just imagine PDP led government corrupt the men we want to change them with are not better off, seems like we keep on recycling same set of people in different parties
Re: Deleted by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Arsenella007:

This documentary simply shows that Apc candidates are not as credible as the want us to believe the are. So what are we changing into if not the same looting and corruption we have experienced these past years? What is really different about Apc?
Noting na the same set of people with different name called party
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
anonimi:

Such as TAP water that Fashola has been unable to provide for all Lagosians, not so
Yeah this documentary will provide power for the water plants.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Faces Severe Nutrition Problems, According To New Index / See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback / Thanks To Yorubas And The South South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.