Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2601 Views)

Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili / Proof Of No Permanent Enemy Or Friend In Nigerian Politics (photo) / Buhari, Your Change Is Causing Despondency – Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u know nothing,ekwueme kept $56,000 with kano state gov. and ambrose ali were given 900,000 naira by a contractor to awolowo upn,whether small or big corruption,they are all corrupt,that is why we need buhari now,because even small stealing is not good for nigeria,it wil cripple nigeria economy, say no to stealing and corruption, sai buhari
buh shagari was a saint and was allowed to stay in his mansion.
u better go check d level of ya wisdom, its fast depleting
sai jonathan!
Re: . by meccuno: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Rawani:

Were they both corrupt? YES. Were they both punished? YES. Is it a mark of respect to put a democratically elected ex-President under house arrest instead of shipping him to Kirikiri for his crime? YES.

Will Jonathan also be given house arrest for corruption or jailed? JAIL! Why? Is it because blood has been shed in his case? YES!
please can you be kind enough to tell us their corruption charges first starting with shagari then ekwueme and give us a sensible reason why a vice would be sent to kirikiri while the president would be given house arrest....
Re: . by meccuno: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i am from south-south,and even if gej give me 1m,i wil stil vote him out,because i am not a bigot.sai buhari
what part of SS are you from ?
Re: . by meccuno: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2015
PassingShot:
It's unfortunate that many of our SE brothers and sisters lack the intellectual capacity to engage in critical reasoning in knowing who their true friends are. They easily give in to sentiments of religion and civil war of almost 50 years ago.
ur statement is a very foolish one and lacks respect......if you and your ilk every experienced a war,you won't come out here to show your foolishness online......am sure if your father was killed probably you would obviously have sense
Re: . by okosodo: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i am from south-south,and even if gej give me 1m,i wil stil vote him out,because i am not a bigot.sai buhari

That is your business.
May i tell u that those northerners do not recognise you no matter how you try to convince the that you will be thier slave. I know what i am saying , i have stayed in the north and anybody from the south that has lived there will know
Re: . by Jesusloveyou: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2015
meccuno:
what part of SS are you from ?
from benin
Re: . by Jesusloveyou: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2015
okosodo:

That is your business.
May i tell u that those northerners do not recognise you no matter how you try to convince the that you will be thier slave. I know what i am saying , i have stayed in the north and anybody from the south that has lived there will know
did gej know me,is change we all want,is buhari i know
Re: . by customized07: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
he jail all corrupt politician whether minor or major corruption,from all tribe and region,all political parties,both christian and muslim,corruption and poverty no get boundary,both north and south are affected.don't be a bigot.
I see, northern politicians are the most prudent, that's why he jailed southerners more.

Who is deceiving who?

(1) (2) (Reply)

LIVE UPDATES: Nigeria’s 2015 Provisional Election Results / Daily Times Cartoon ; Dollar Beats Naira Hand Down. / Be Afraid Of Ayobami Oyalowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.