Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,174 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Hurry! Win Mini Ipads In The #accessatmselfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hurry! Win Mini Ipads In The #accessatmselfie (381 Views)

I'm Not Sharing Free Ipads Or Phones - Mercy Johnson Issues Scam Alert / Olashore School Set To Introduce Ipads In Classrooms / Win Ipads, Dr Dre Headphones With Yemi Alade And Davido In Close Up Cupid Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurry! Win Mini Ipads In The #accessatmselfie by sylviasilifah(f): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Have you submitted your entry for the #AccessATMSelfie contest? What are you waiting for?

All you have to do is:

1. Spot any new Access Bank ATM

2. Take a selfie with the machine (the Access Bank logo must be visible)

3. Upload image onto Instagram, using the hashtag #AccessATMSelfie

4. Include the location of the ATM during submission.

5. Tell your friends to vote for your entry (the higher the votes, the higher your chances of winning).

see terms and conditions here; http://www.360nobs.com/2015/03/hurry-win-mini-ipads-in-the-accessatmselfie/

GOODLUCK!

Re: Hurry! Win Mini Ipads In The #accessatmselfie by sylviasilifah(f): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Has An Inspirational Advice For All. / I Can't Say What Has Kept My Marriage Going -- Ali Baba / Music Premiere: Smacby - Comport (Dirty Mind)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.