Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nysc Green Card - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Green Card (13477 Views)

The Sample Of NYSC Green Card -check Out The Importance And The Use Of NYSC Gree / The Sample Of NYSC Green Card -check Out The Importance And The Use Of NYSC Gree / 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Green Card by shulah(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls oooo, after registering online I saw printing of green card which I did, but am I to sign it or am supposed to take it to my school so it can be signed cos I couldn't sign it online. Pls help oooo.
Re: Nysc Green Card by usibengate(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
You will have to sign it and bring that signed copy to NYSC camp. Meanwhile, make a photocopy of it to your school
Re: Nysc Green Card by shulah(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Okay, thank you but do you mean sign it with a pen or scan the signature on a computer and attach to it?
Re: Nysc Green Card by varrd4real(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
shulah:
Okay, thank you but do you mean sign it with a pen or scan the signature on a computer and attach to it?
lol...ders a line on d paper o. sign on it. shikena. dey already hav a copy of ur signature noni. so do just dat n u'r good 2go
Re: Nysc Green Card by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
usibengate:
You will have to sign it and bring that signed copy to NYSC camp. Meanwhile, make a photocopy of it to your school
What does the school need the photocopy of the green card for? (supposing he has paid the 3k)
Re: Nysc Green Card by munalight(f): 2:05am On Apr 03, 2015
Good morning everyone, Av signed on my green card, pls is there any punishment for dis? I heard we Av to sign it in camp.
Re: Nysc Green Card by babs01(m): 2:25am On Apr 03, 2015
munalight:
Good morning everyone, Av signed on my green card, pls is there any punishment for dis? I heard we Av to sign it in camp.
If u ar doubtin u can re-print it.
Re: Nysc Green Card by munalight(f): 2:34am On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Nysc Green Card by munalight(f): 2:45am On Apr 03, 2015
babs01:

If u ar doubtin u can re-print it.
Daz wat i will do, thanks.
Re: Nysc Green Card by shulah(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yes I paid the 3,000, do I still need to take a copy of my green card to my school
Re: Nysc Green Card by olalekan225(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Pls guys What's the meaning of CPLS
Re: Nysc Green Card by Samyj247: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
shulah:
Yes I paid the 3,000, do I still need to take a copy of my green card to my school
Abeg ds question is importan o. Pls answer if u kno
Re: Nysc Green Card by delaveres(f): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
I searched for my green card and discovered I had misplaced it and d date for registration has closed. I really don't know if d site will still be opened for reprinting of d form. If not, please what can I do?. Urgent please

1 Like

Re: Nysc Green Card by agrovick(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
delaveres:
I searched for my green card and discovered I had misplaced it and d date for registration has closed. I really don't know if d site will still be opened for reprinting of d form. If not, please what can I do?. Urgent please
Go online and see if u can reprint, if you can't, you can now look for a solution. I will advice you follow the first suggestion immediately.
Re: Nysc Green Card by 2el(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
The Complains are much, NYSC will re open the portal soon..so u can re print
Re: Nysc Green Card by munalight(f): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
2el:
The Complains are much, NYSC will re open the portal soon..so u can re print
The portal is open, I just checked my dashboard.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Green Card by shulah(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Whoever green card is lost, I believe you can reprint it. Nysc will close the portal for on line registration not your nysc dashboard so you might still be in luck. Hope this was helpful?

1 Like

Re: Nysc Green Card by delaveres(f): 5:33am On Apr 07, 2015
Thank you so much. I tried opening the portal yesterday but it wasn't opening at all, but i've been able to do it dis morning . Thanks
Re: Nysc Green Card by milowys77(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Please house, just in case I didn't pay the 3k,how do I get the green card? I have copied my call up number from my school tho.
Re: Nysc Green Card by agrovick(m): 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
milowys77:
Please house, just in case I didn't pay the 3k,how do I get the green card? I have copied my call up number from my school tho.
Login on the NYSC registration page and print
Re: Nysc Green Card by milowys77(m): 7:53am On Apr 27, 2015
agrovick:

Login on the NYSC registration page and print
Thanks, but it says I can't print without making payment, I thought the payment wasn't compulsory..
Re: Nysc Green Card by agrovick(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
milowys77:

Thanks, but it says I can't print without making payment, I thought the payment wasn't compulsory..
I don't know about that cos I paid the 3k
Re: Nysc Green Card by agrovick(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
milowys77:

So I heard about the payment
Re: Nysc Green Card by njiibaby: 4:26am On Apr 28, 2015
please house,i have not signed my green card yet,because am sort of confused whether is pen or computer signature is required,neither have i sent the photocopy to my school.please what should i do?
Re: Nysc Green Card by jerryfunky(m): 5:01am On Apr 28, 2015
njiibaby:
please house,i have not signed my green card yet,because am sort of confused whether is pen or computer signature is required,neither have i sent the photocopy to my school.please what should i do?

milowys77:

@njiibaby print and sign manually, den take it to camp wif u

@milowys its a must u pay, fucking compulsory?
Re: Nysc Green Card by krixix: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Plsss ooo aw dos dis green card luk lyk because hve nt printed mine oooo.
Re: Nysc Green Card by stiles009(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18
delaveres:

Hi Delavares, good afternoon ma'am. I noticed you mentioned the University of Gloucestershire in one of your posts. Did you eventually get to study at the school? I'm considering an offer from them, and I'd like to ask a few question about the school and the town if you don't mind. Awaiting your response ma. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

What Next After NYSC Orientation Camp / Court Voids Nysc's Power To Deny Graduates Mobilisation / Graduates With Fake NYSC Call-up Letters Sentenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.