Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

A - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A (1736 Views)

The American University Of Nigeria (AUN) Latest Vacancy For Professor / New Jobs That Need Employee Urgently (architecture, Hr/administrator/account) / Architecture And The Built Environment Excellence Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by cruxifixo: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
A
Re: A by cutieme(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2016
Good day bro,please I'd like to know if there is any chance r possibility of a first degree holder getting an appointment with the university, I mean the school u advertised for a PHd and master stuff.If not really,please what other jobs can a degree holder lay hands on in Oman? Can u tell us more about the place,the prospects there and how to go about the visa process,thanks.
Re: A by cruxifixo: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Oman is very similar to the UAE in every aspect of life, but not as rich as the UAE. Are you in Construction/Engineering field?
Re: A by cutieme(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Am in sciences,chemistry to be precise.
Re: A by esosa4real(m): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
@cruxifixo how u dey middle east man!

I am still in Saudi, but wanna know if any job opportunities in Oman! Pls can you help me ask any doctor colleagues? I can also pm u later.

Safe
Re: A by Ximenes45(m): 11:43pm On May 12, 2018
cruxifixo:
A PhD in Architecture. Master degree holders will also be considered as an Instructor. Salary is highly competitive around 1.2million Naira monthly at the Assistant Professor level (using the recent rial-naira exchange rate). You can apply directly using the university website @ www.uob.edu.om, or rather contact me for more information.

Good Day bro, Trust you're doing fine? Please are there opportunities for a first degree holder who studied Comp. Science who has teaching experience? Would also like to know if there are other opportunities aside Engineering/ Construction field?
Anticipating your response
Re: A by logicalpopman: 8:31am On May 27, 2018
cruxifixo:
A PhD in Architecture. Master degree holders will also be considered as an Instructor. Salary is highly competitive around 1.2million Naira monthly at the Assistant Professor level (using the recent rial-naira exchange rate). You can apply directly using the university website @ www.uob.edu.om, or rather contact me for more information.

Hello bro, please I seriously need your help, I was searching something on Google when I saw your post on Oman travels and all, I have a sister in Oman that wants to come back home, I don't knowing you can help,
My email is popman4real@gmail.com
Pls I'll appreciate if you can get back to. Me on the email, ,
I'm sorry if I post on a wrong thread and all but I am new to nairaland and I wouldn't know how to check back here to get reply about this, so the email is my only hope, thanks.. .i will be waiting your reply

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job At First Bank Nigeria / Qualified Teachers Needed In Anambra State / Massive Recruitment At Pacific Drilling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.