Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? (1365 Views)

The Momment Sahara Reporters Is Not Reporting Wike's Victory! Its UHURU! / Is CNN Mocking The APC In This Tweet? (Photo) / BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by ekwurekwu(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Have anybody wondered why CNN is reporting the Nigeria's elections? Is it because, their predictions didn't work out? Nigeria is glued together like super glue. God pass una. We will conquer. #NeverAgain

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by zizazizu: 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
We don't need their Obama-sponsored news.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by ekwurekwu(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
zizazizu:
We don't need their Obama-sponsored news.
Correct bro.
Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by illuminatic: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
I have noticed that as well. But it may not be unconnected with the failure of the card reader to accredit Jonathan easily cos that is a total turn off for the international communities.
Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by miqos03: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
but US president spoke to Nigerians and the sec of state John Kerry was in abuja a few weeks ago
Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by ekwurekwu(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
illuminatic:
I have noticed that as well. But it may not be unconnected with the failure of the card reader to accredit Jonathan easily cos that is a total turn off for the international communities.
Funny you. Are you implying that GEJ is 'manual' guy not 'digital' man? grin angry
Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by ekwurekwu(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
miqos03:
but US president spoke to Nigerians and the sec of state John Kerry was in abuja a few weeks ago
Do they work with CNN? If we had had a violent elections, CNN would have been the first to break it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by jnrbanks: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
abegi....
when Iraq dey do election una dey show am?...when Afghanistan do election una show am?... when UK do der election una show am?... so y dem go show una election LIVE? abi na dem get d presidential poll ni?

oloshi......

#gej forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by ekwurekwu(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
jnrbanks:
abegi....
when Iraq dey do election una dey show am?...when Afghanistan do election una show am?... when UK do der election una show am?... so y dem go show una election LIVE? abi na dem get d presidential poll ni?

oloshi......

#gej forever
shebi dem talk say dem be world news? Why dem always say BH don take over Abuja?
Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by Elzends(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Too scared to deploy reporters to 9ja to monitor the election proceedings
I blame Apc for this..

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
I observed that,it took CNN 13hrs to report of the election on their website.The report came from Christian Purefoy who lives in Lagos,if not CNN wouldn't have reported a thing,while Aljazeera,BBC continued constant updates.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by Soreza(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by djfox: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
BECAUSE THEY ARE OBSESSED WITH AIRLINE DISASTERS, thats the only way they get good ratings. Or what do you think News Networks in the US are gonna waste their time reporting an election nobody outside your country gives a fvck about?!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by BigBen10: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
because we are not yet worth reporting on. we as a tr largest black nation has not positioned ourselves well. We have not shown we are a strong formidable force to reckon with. Economic wise we have not developed. Defence wise not developed. We have not shown our potential to control/influence other West African countries. Bottom line there is nothing to gain. No american interest. thats why the US President rather visit Ghana but then send the secretary of state to Nigeria.

We have to wakeup to stop collecting these insults.

#My own opinion
Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
At least other Western media are reporting every development.
Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by jnrbanks: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
ekwurekwu:
shebi dem talk say dem be world news? Why dem always say BH don take over Abuja?

WORLD NEWS abi?.....ehen our election dey der news na..... shuo.....abi d election na film?
Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by TechRev: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Its amazing CNN is silent they are usually quick to report deaths and i wonder how they missed the festival of death in the ZOO called election. Amazing ...
Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by meforyou1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
CNN reported that from the report they had, GEJ was leading. Were you deaf when the report was made.
Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by sauceTDA(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Racism I guess. We are blacks
Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by TechRev: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
sauceTDA:
or Baboons as GMB said.
Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by ekwurekwu(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
meforyou1:
CNN reported that from the report they had, GEJ was leading. Were you deaf when the report was made.
It took how hours to do so? Don't you watch other News channel the way they give updates?
Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by ekwurekwu(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
sauceTDA:
far from dat.
Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by ekwurekwu(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
jnrbanks:

WORLD NEWS abi?.....ehen our election dey der news na..... shuo.....abi d election na film?
you no dey get wetin I dey talk. No be here we go dey go break news wey even NTA neva to report even till tomorow?
Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by ikeyman00(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
@@@@

because they got a big massive and serious warning from us the Indigenous People Of Biafra IPOB under Radio Biafra London to stop reporting 419 smooth election going on in the Zoo called Nigeria

their phone line is serious vexed oo

i guess this is the outcome

we are very serious as it is on only Biafra will save our women from being raped by pedophiles lectures and uncircumcise bassssstards

Biafra is coming

we got CNN on the run hm

next will be u and u and u

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by ikeyman00(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
@@@@

we are marching

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by TechRev: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@

because they got a big massive and serious warning from us the Indigenous People Of Biafra IPOB under Radio Biafra London to stop reporting 419 smooth election going on in the Zoo called Nigeria

we are very serious as it is on only Biafra will save our women from being raped by pedophiles lecture

Biafra is coming

we got CNN on the run hm

CNN is waiting to get independent confirmation of what happened. They will listen to radiobiafra ofcourse but they may want to verify.
Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@

we are very serious as it is on only Biafra will save our women from being raped by pedophiles lectures and uncircumcise bassssstards

Biafra is coming

we got CNN on the run hm

next will be u and u and u
True...
Re: Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? by BRAV0O(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Who tell dis mugu @op they are not reporting it ? I see , u missed the amanpour scene interview with femi kuti on nigeria election and btwn cnn not interested in almost peaceful election like d 1 we are practicing presently, u wait nd c let kasala burst from no where that's when u will no cnn reporters are even close to ur neighborhood than u tink

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Losers Of 2015 Presidential Election / Jonathan Hands Over Envelope To Buhari / Osinbajo Locked Out Of Buhari’s Security Meeting Second Time In 2weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.