Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Need Help - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Need Help (1027 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help by cheesenutbuger: 7:49am On Mar 30, 2015
Please help, my dog has these small lumps over her body(about 10), When I squeeze, there is this yellowish fluid that comes out. Please what is it and what can I use on her ?
Re: Need Help by arcbay(m): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Use the tip of your finger to drop palmoil to the tip of the lumps and you'll be so surprised at what will happen...Anyways, I don't use this method anymore, but for a newbie just do this.
Re: Need Help by cheesenutbuger: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2015
arcbay:
Use the tip of your finger to drop palmoil to the tip of the lumps and you'll be so surprised at what will happen...Anyways, I don't use this method anymore, but for a newbie just do this.

Thanks, what method do you use now....Please share
Re: Need Help by arcbay(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2015
cheesenutbuger:

Thanks, what method do you use now....Please share

I can't, you might end up hurting your dog...it's better you call up ur VET on this...
Re: Need Help by smileysmiles(f): 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
arcbay:

Myasis? Y not tell the op nagrin before he gaan start throwing up. Nof everybody likes crawly surprises! grin grin
Re: Need Help by arcbay(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
smileysmiles:

Myasis? Y not tell the op nagrin before he gaan start throwing up. Nof everybody likes crawly surprises! grin grin

Not everyone knows what the condition is called...Moreover, medical terms scare people.
Re: Need Help by smileysmiles(f): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
arcbay:

Not everyone knows what the condition is called...Moreover, medical terms scare people.

I meant you should tell him what to expect after putting the palmoil. The "myasis" was me asking you for a confirmation and i think its easier to read up on stuff if you know the medical term
Re: Need Help by arcbay(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
smileysmiles:

I meant you should tell him what to expect after putting the palmoil. The "myasis" was me asking you for a confirmation and i think its easier to read up on stuff if you know the medical term

it's sure myasis...And if the dog isn't treated soon, she's gonna be eaten deep into the bones which might lead to death sef. I get ur point tho, I should have fore-warned the OP, might puke after the "pressing session"

(1) (Reply)

4 Male Caucasian Pups For Sale...call Or Wats 08155560515 / Female Neapolitan Mastiff Pup.it Will Make Shout Wow..top Heavy Quality(video) / Guys Help Me Rate This Gsd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.