Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money (7795 Views)

Inec Money / Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections / INEC And NYSC Promises To Ensure The Safety Of Corpers INEC Adhoc Staffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by princedanalyst: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
NYSC state cordinator Mrs Essien Etukudo has refused to pay corpers in delta state their inec training and transportation fee of 10,500 naira . one of d NYSC inspector in delta state said the money have been paid to state by inec but d state cordinator is seating on it, while some angry corpers in asaba the capital of delta state are complaining that they only receive 5000 naira instead of 10,500 naira after much protesting even to the extent of stoning pure water at the state cordinator 3days ago, while other corpers serving in other part of delta who asked for disclosure of identity say no money no governoship election,all efforts to reach the state cordinator seems abortive...

@9JA_SPOKESMAN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Acekidc4(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by ozo13(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by dgamechanger: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
go and pay their money criminal...

1 Like

Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by niceair(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Is dat True....but she should pay na, why is she always like that holding money to her self... Abeg pay
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Segziee(f): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Only in Delta......
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
.He should be jonathaned out of that office angry
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by jnrbanks: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
if u want to buy cocoa
come to Nigeria where u will see cocoa
old mama sell cocoa
o cocoa
old mama sell cocoa
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by dgamechanger: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
yep only in delta,other states have paid
Segziee:
Only in Delta......
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by niceair(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
D corpers dre are still waiting ooo, after risking there life for a free and fair election....Madam always pay in time both batch B aug #19.8k and d inec training money #10.4k
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by princedanalyst: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
no money no election....
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Guess it's just some logistical delay. She will surely pay. God bless Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
corpers should fight for what is due them. Don't let any Nysc official intimidate you. you worked for it. No allowance no Election!

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by dgamechanger: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
logistical delay wetin? other states av paid over one week now and she's has the mind to tell corpers in asaba dat she wold pay 4k out of 10,500..
myhoodlink:
Guess it's just some logistical delay. She will surely pay. God bless Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
op Please adjust the heading. the coordinator cannot "eat" money But embezzle it.

lalasticala front page Please.

the whole world need to be aware of the evils happening in Delta state.
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
ngwakwe seun lalasticala

we need this on the frontpage. is that So much to ask?

or Don't you know that Tonto dikes sister is serving in Delta state?
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by eben2020(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
shocked
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by armadeo(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is wrong! This should be on front page. Its very unfair. Nairaland mods do the needful. She would become aware of this story and pay corpers their due.

Ishilove. Seun lala.
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
armadeo:
This is wrong! This should be on front page. Its very unfair. Nairaland mods do the needful. She would become aware of this story and pay corpers their due.

Ishilove. Seun lala.

no mind them. If na Tonto dike shitting or olamide smoking, you would see it on front-page.

corpers suffered for this election. they should be paid their money. I am not a Corper now But I once was and I know How tough it is.
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by armadeo(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
shachris:

no mind them. If na Tonto dike shitting or olamide smoking, you would see it on front-page.

corpers suffered for this election. they should be paid their money. I am not a Corper now But I once was and I know How tough it is.

I was also a corper and I know how hard it is. Add the risk of elections they should be paid. Painfully this is happening in my state.
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by temzybabe(f): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
this is so unfair. even those of us that v bn paid 12,895 are still complaining. i cant imagine nt bn paid at all. but people are saying the money is for the main election and not for training . dunno how tru it is.. that it is 9k for d election, 3k for transportation and 1k for feeding. i hope its not true though
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
temzybabe:
this is so unfair. even those of us that v bn paid 12,895 are still complaining. i cant imagine nt bn paid at all. but people are saying the money is for the main election and not for training . dunno how tru it is.. that it is 9k for d election, 3k for transportation and 1k for feeding. i hope its not true though

my sister it is very painful. I know what many of them suffered. some had to board pick up vans (the boot..Lol ) to the training venue. some slept over in INEC offices, I mean hard floor.

some people are heartless. I can't believe a woman is doing this.
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by stonecold902: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
MODS PLS DO D NEEDFUL BY MOVING DIS TO FRONT PAGE ... NYSC DELTA STATE CORDINATOR SHOULD PAY US OUR MONEY THIEF ....

1 Like

Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Liadi2(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
We need to protest d money is too small for risking our life for, in rivers here some people lost dere phone Wen de re trying to escape from attack some got wounded and de re paying us 13k d money is too small dere is need for change and adjustment
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by temzybabe(f): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
shachris:

my sister it is very painful. I know what many of them suffered. some had to board pick up vans (the boot..Lol ) to the training venue. some slept over in INEC offices, I mean hard floor.

some people are heartless. I can't believe a woman is doing this.
and some had to leave for their own house as late as 1am.. imagine risking your life cus of such meagre amount. nd after all that no payment
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
stonecold902:
MODS PLS DO D NEEDFUL BY MOVING DIS TO FRONT PAGE ... NYSC DELTA STATE CORDINATOR SHOULD PAY US OUR MONEY THIEF ....

seconded. imagine ekaette want to feed fat on corpers money. she still dey learn sha.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by tweeby: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Plz Inec should intervene ooooo Watz wrong wit ha
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by yomalex(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
To the best of my knowledge this allegation is spurious, I know for a fact that your FIs / ZIs have been asked to send in names of those that participated in the elections
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by stonecoldcafe: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kpele, dem don use una money get the 1.2m votes.
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by sleemoon(m): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
dgamechanger:
logistical delay wetin? other states av paid over one week now and she's has the mind to tell corpers in asaba dat she wold pay 4k out of 10,500..

For the record... The money is not 10500, its 13000 naira... 10000 for inec part payment and 3000 for d 2days training conducted last 2wks.... Mk una fyt for 13k... Not 10k5.... Adios amigo
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by ekiloui(f): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Although I'm not a corper I participated in the elections as an ex-corper. We were paid N4500 for training (corpers inclusive) in the fct but info reaching us says some states were paid up to N10,500. Anyway the money for election as at 1st april has not been paid...I just dey look
Re: Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
yomalex:
To the best of my knowledge this allegation is spurious, I know for a fact that your FIs / ZIs have been asked to send in names of those that participated in the elections

How long does that take? other states has been paid for months now. or did INEC release Delta funds separately?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC BATCH B,OGUN State,lets Meet Here. / BUY Your NYSC Kit For #1500 ONLY / NYSC B14: posted to Katsina (let's connect)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.