Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

#iboswontdieinlagostheobawill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #iboswontdieinlagostheobawill (671 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#iboswontdieinlagostheobawill by ezera(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2015
“On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die inside this water.
“I’m not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi (Agbaje) is my blood relation and I told him that he cannot be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not begging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere, don’t do it here.
“If you do what I want, Lagos will continue to be prosperous for you. If you go against my wish, you will perish in the water.”
#TheIbosWontDieInLagosTheObaWill
Re: #iboswontdieinlagostheobawill by vicadex07(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2015
Na the obi wey dey your wretched village go kpeme.

Let me tell u what will happen after aprill 11 elections.

Igbos are going to vote massively for JK cos you're all obstinate fools. He will still loose woefully and APC will start to suspect and distrust you totally.

You will be sidelined and abandoned in the coming administration and you're going to cry foul and marginalization like you're already doing in the federal stage.

If any of your kinsmen causes any trouble or disruption, you're going to be lashed thoroughly and sent back to your villages.

The Obas outburst is just to warn you guys of the impending disaster that will before you so you won't say you weren't told.

Be warned!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Violent Between Orubebe And Oba Rilawan / Gov Suntai Votes In Taraba . / My Android's Autocorrect Change Boko Haram To Book Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.