Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Vacancy For The Position Of A PHP Web Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Vacancy For The Position Of A PHP Web Developer (662 Views)

Factors That Can Affect Your Ranking Position On Google - Climaxbox / I Need A Wordoress/php Web Developer To Develop A Site 4 Me / Top Ten Most Visited Websites In Nigeria. See Nairaland's Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For The Position Of A PHP Web Developer by clementcro(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Are you very good with PHP and MYSQL?
Do you have experience with payment integration?
Do you have experience with portal development?
Do you live around Abule Egba, Egbeda, Ikeja, Ikotun, Oshodi ?

Then send your cv, with expected salary to clementcrownrise@gmail.com.

You must be ready to resume work before the middle of April 2015
Re: Vacancy For The Position Of A PHP Web Developer by clementcro(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2015
Keep applying please
Re: Vacancy For The Position Of A PHP Web Developer by talk2hb1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
I fit those criteria but couldnt work on full time for now.
How much is the pay self?
Re: Vacancy For The Position Of A PHP Web Developer by datecheaply: 5:25am On Apr 08, 2015
We do Link Building and Local SEO. I shall say, How does it works. http://www.webkuti.in

First, (1). Send Your Inputs Take 15 seconds to Send your keywords & URLS to me, that you want to rank for.

Second (2). 2. Relax! Read a magazine. Have a cocktail. Watch some Jersey Shore. My massive team of workaholic link builders will be busy writing original, relevant content and building links back to your site.

Thired (3). 3. Get Links! BAM! Get quality links in my detailed Authority Report. After The Authority Module is complete, we’ll continue to slow drip links for 3+ weeks in our Volume Module!.

<b>SEO Link Building Solutions Packages & Pricing.</b>
You will get: For Medium Competition Keywords 3 URLs / 5 Keywords per URL.
5 Super Spun Articles.
Approx Total Links To Site32 In-Content Links.
Authority Module Tier 1:
Spun Articles Posted to 4 Top Level Blogs
3 x 5 Posts, 1 x 1 Post
Tier 2:
55+ Supporting Web 2.0 Properties
100+ Supporting
Social Bookmarks 500+ Profile Links
Volume Module 200 Private Network Posts

<b>For Local SEO</b>
You will get; Full Citation Audit
30 Local Directory Citations
10 Photos x 3 Photo Sharing Sites
5 Videos Submitted to YouTube

It cost around $650 USD.

For more info call me on +919562025697
my url: www.webkuti.in
Email: webkutiindia@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For The Position Of A PHP Web Developer by clementcro(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
talk2hb1:
I fit those criteria but couldnt work on full time for now.
How much is the pay self?

Send your CV first to clementcrownrise@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For The Position Of A PHP Web Developer by clementcro(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2015
This position is still available, send your CV now.

(1) (Reply)

Hackers On Facebook: How They Acquire Your Password. / How To Hack Or Remove A Cyber Cafe Timing! / How Do I Drive Targeted Traffic To My Wesite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.