Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Programmers In The House, Is This Possible? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers In The House, Is This Possible? (631 Views)

Reasons We Have Less Female Programmers In Nigeria / Oya Programmers In Nairaland Showcase Your Finest Project With Success Stories / How To Hire Good Programmers In Nigeria (an Experience Based Article) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programmers In The House, Is This Possible? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
I'm a B.A, Ed graduate and I know equal to nothing in networking. I realised too late that demand for my field is rapidly dwindling.

The only available choice now is networking or programming. A friend advised me to write CISCO CCNA exam. I was like, is it easy? And he said yes.

My dilemma now is that is it easy for me. As much as I would want to be encouraged, I need your sincere comments
Re: Programmers In The House, Is This Possible? by ToyinDipo(m): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nothing good is easy in this life for no one.
Just find a way to study the CCNA syllabus, you may have to attend one of the professional certificate training schools. After few weeks there, you will surely know whether you're up to the task.

(1) (Reply)

Gurus In The House....i Need A Little Help Here...... / Suzzy / Opportunity To Study Abroad. (invitation Fee Is Paid After Receiving It's Copy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.