Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,244 members, 7,867,635 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Should APC Receive Every PDP Member That Tries To Join Them? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should APC Receive Every PDP Member That Tries To Join Them? (431 Views)

Man Hacked To Death In Ondo For "Being PDP Member" (Graphic Picture) / Budget: PDP Member Points To Error Made By President Buhari / Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should APC Receive Every PDP Member That Tries To Join Them? by ladi02(m): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
The rate at which PDP members are jumping ship is alarming and worrisome. Everyday we hear of huge numbers moving from PDP into APC.

The major concern here is that the old habits and way of doing things in PDP will soon be transferred into APC and the change will want will only be in name and not in way things are done.

APC should have a guideline or requirements for PDP members wanting to join them for instance pending corruption court cases and general impresson in the peoples opinion court.

We also do not want a one party state as it is now we might be left with only APC and Labor party if this move is not checked.

We need to protect this CHANGE from being hijacked underground by PDP once more

1 Like

Re: Should APC Receive Every PDP Member That Tries To Join Them? by kolomax(m): 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nobody can stop them from joining APC but rest assure that those people will be sidelined when it come to posts and appointment

2 Likes

Re: Should APC Receive Every PDP Member That Tries To Join Them? by ThisMeansWAR: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Capital NO
Re: Should APC Receive Every PDP Member That Tries To Join Them? by Bevista: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
I've pondered the same question. I think they shouldn't, but I know they will for now as it's going to help the party strengthen while weakening the oppositon.

Bad for democracy, though. There is also the risk of adulterating the Change agenda.
Re: Should APC Receive Every PDP Member That Tries To Join Them? by tunwumi: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
They should but it must not stop them from prosecuting corrupt ones.
Re: Should APC Receive Every PDP Member That Tries To Join Them? by modath(f): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
APC cant afford to be picky before the states elections so the political jobbers don't sabotage their efforts , when the dust settles,things will fall into their respective places .

Uninvited will know not to stay long when you refuse to entertain them.

We didn't go through this stress for nothing... GMB knows he owes us a lot and he will surely deliver.
Re: Should APC Receive Every PDP Member That Tries To Join Them? by dustmalik: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
As a core Buhari fan and in turn, APC supporter, I don't like it at all. I just hope Buhari's led government will have the will to investigate and prosecute those thieves defecting to APC.
Re: Should APC Receive Every PDP Member That Tries To Join Them? by rebranded(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
I believe APC leaders will note the fake defectors and leave them to continue thinking they can get favored by joining any winning team.

GEj had no true friends..

Even the Nollywood guys i no sure they were true..

Neways he still has Patience...
Re: Should APC Receive Every PDP Member That Tries To Join Them? by sherrylo: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Yhoooi so Amala party is now the party of choice? After we hussle and bear all the thrashing now even the so called na "our oil" people wan join,

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Groups: Hold Oba Akiolu Responsible If Any Harm Befall Igbos / See How Powerful Your Pvc Is / Change Mantra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.