Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. (2828 Views)

Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / Placement Of Overhead Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi In Osogbo (Photos) / Aregbesola Inspects Fly-over Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by xtervaganza(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2015
JudismphD:
ntoooor, ayiri! Lawma is recruiting highway managers( pro sweepers) that's the job ur slave master promised u. Oponu jatijati.
hahahhahahahhaha omo Igbo why e de pain you na

Answer my question or run like ojushitkwu did to your fathers while we were using your fathers as target practice

Omo Igbo wan cry ooo

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by agor1974: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2015
U can not love with pure justice,ote author=Olufemichael post=32654501]GOOD DAY FRIENDS, IT IS ALWAYS PAINFUL WHEN I READ SOME COMMENTS HERE ON NAIRALAND, AND THOSE COMMENTS HAVE ACTUALLY SHOWN THE WAY EACH TRIBES SEE EACH OTHER, BUT COME TO THINK OF IT, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO FORGET OUR DIFFERENCES AND MOVE ON, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO TOLERATE EACH OTHER, DO YOU THINK THAT GOD WAS WRONG FOR CREATING US TOGETHER? ALOT OF YOU CLAIM TO BE TRUE CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIM BUT YOU HAVE SO MUCH HATE FOR YOUR FELLOW BRETHREN, HMMMMM, GOD IS REALLY DISAPPOINTED, WE HONOUR GOD WITH OUR MOUTH BUT OUR HEART IS FULL OF HATRED OF ONE TRIBE OR THE OTHER, THOSE TRIBES DIDN'T CREATE THEMSELVES, YOUR HATES IS TELLING GOD THAT HE DID NOT DO THE RIGHT THING, ONE THING THAT THE YOUTHS ON OUR NATION DO NOT KNOW IS THAT EVEN IF YOUR TRIBE SECEDES, THEM NO GO CARRY LAND GO ANYWHERE OH, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU ONLY CHANGE THE PLAN ON PAPER BUT SPIRITUALLY, GOD STILL DEY WIN. SHAKES SPEAR ONCE WROTE,"COME ON GENTLEMEN (YORUBA, IGBO AND HAUSA), LET US DRINK DOWN ALL UNKINDNESS. PLEASE GIVE PEACE A CHANCE, WE CAN CHANGE OUR MENTALITY, WE CAN MAKE IT WORK. PLEASE DONT QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE A DEVIL'S P.A, IF YOU NOT GET ANYTHING GOOD TO TALK, STAY OFF. PEACE. GOD BLESS YOU. AMEN. OLUFEMICHAEL[/quote]
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2015
xtervaganza:
hahahhahahahhaha omo Igbo why e de pain you na

Answer my question or run like ojushitkwu did to your fathers while we were using your fathers as target practice

Omo Igbo wan cry ooo
see ur head like maggot wey get belle. Dirty looking touts selling stolen phones. Na burn den go burn u last pick pocket ole omo jatijati. Go ikeja to pick pocket, na die u dey from now on. Mmmummu bros phone here, muwmu sister london use BB here! Na sufferness go kill u
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Truth be told, I think the problem stems from them. Yorubas are not intrinsically tribalistic. Many just couldn't watch while the Ibos did the bashing and image tarnishing.

Hopefully someday, all Nigerians will get it right.
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by IGBOSON1: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2015
AlomoReloaded:

Make friends with treacherous yoruba?? Chukwu abiama ekwekwala!!!!!!!!! Animals are better than yorubas!!!!!

^^^Bros, you'd do well to remember to pick your fights wisely!
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by truefact: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2015
Who want a slave and coward tribe friendship?
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Kbworld: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2015
d war can't end now, let's continue let's c who will suffer d most. d igbos are d worst haters in Nigeria even d Ijaws were not so bitter abt gej's loss like d Igbos. they will continue to b politically irrelevant if they don't stop hating. with d result of d presidential and gov election in Lagos it shows dat d igbos av no say in who gets what in Nigeria politics. if igbos continue their hatred towards the yorubas in d next 100yrs they won't smell d presidency
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by ArodewilliamsT: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Kbworld:
[s]d war can't end now, let's continue let's c who will suffer d most. d igbos are d worst haters in Nigeria even d Ijaws were not so bitter abt gej's loss like d Igbos. they will continue to b politically irrelevant if they don't stop hating. with d result of d presidential and gov election in Lagos it shows dat d igbos av no say in who gets what in Nigeria politics. if igbos continue their hatred towards the yorubas in d next 100yrs they won't smell d presidency[/s]

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by PointB: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2015
@op,

God didn't put us together, Luggard did, and he never did it in the name of God!
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by PointB: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2015
mekaboy:
First i want to know

The cost of the bridge?

Is it federal govt or PPP?

Who is the contractor?
Before i get on this bridge.

It doesn't matter what the cost is, all I know is that the bridge will be tolled, and some thiefnu.bu will pocket the money!

1 Like

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Felvet(f): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I see. grin grin

Igbos are the majorities... grin we don see am for presidential election.

Igbos are 80% for Lagos...agabje don win ba?

U will never learn...
Oga, you should also know that majority of Igbos voted for Ambode, you can't judge by the comments you see online, man must talk.
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by tpiadotcom: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
OneNaira6:
blah, whine, bad belle, d.aftness

Too bad for you.
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by xtervaganza(m): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
JudismphD:
see ur head like maggot wey get belle. Dirty looking touts selling stolen phones. Na burn den go burn u last pick pocket ole omo jatijati. Go ikeja to pick pocket, na die u dey from now on. Mmmummu bros phone here, muwmu sister london use BB here! Na sufferness go kill u
hahahhahaha your oil belongs to us.

We have enslaved your land and we will keep polluting it

While we leave you to enjoy being slave on our land

Hahahhahaha

Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
xtervaganza:
hahahhahaha your oil belongs to us.

We have enslaved your land and we will keep polluting it

While we leave you to enjoy being slave on our land

Hahahhahaha
criminal how market
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Olufemichael:
GOOD DAY FRIENDS, IT IS ALWAYS PAINFUL WHEN I READ SOME COMMENTS HERE ON NAIRALAND, AND THOSE COMMENTS HAVE ACTUALLY SHOWN THE WAY EACH TRIBES SEE EACH OTHER, BUT COME TO THINK OF IT, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO FORGET OUR DIFFERENCES AND MOVE ON, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO TOLERATE EACH OTHER, DO YOU THINK THAT GOD WAS WRONG FOR CREATING US TOGETHER? ALOT OF YOU CLAIM TO BE TRUE CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIM BUT YOU HAVE SO MUCH HATE FOR YOUR FELLOW BRETHREN, HMMMMM, GOD IS REALLY DISAPPOINTED, WE HONOUR GOD WITH OUR MOUTH BUT OUR HEART IS FULL OF HATRED OF ONE TRIBE OR THE OTHER, THOSE TRIBES DIDN'T CREATE THEMSELVES, YOUR HATES IS TELLING GOD THAT HE DID NOT DO THE RIGHT THING, ONE THING THAT THE YOUTHS ON OUR NATION DO NOT KNOW IS THAT EVEN IF YOUR TRIBE SECEDES, THEM NO GO CARRY LAND GO ANYWHERE OH, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU ONLY CHANGE THE PLAN ON PAPER BUT SPIRITUALLY, GOD STILL DEY WIN. SHAKES SPEAR ONCE WROTE,"COME ON GENTLEMEN (YORUBA, IGBO AND HAUSA), LET US DRINK DOWN ALL UNKINDNESS. PLEASE GIVE PEACE A CHANCE, WE CAN CHANGE OUR MENTALITY, WE CAN MAKE IT WORK. PLEASE DONT QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE A DEVIL'S P.A, IF YOU NOT GET ANYTHING GOOD TO TALK, STAY OFF. PEACE. GOD BLESS YOU. AMEN. OLUFEMICHAEL
You are 100% right. The problem is that most of the tribal jingoists are the never do well in society. You do not see successful people harping on tribal differences because they are too busy making something positive out of life. No wonder how Nigeria is a mess with this kind of youthful preoccupation with bigotry. Hopefully , things will change because all the tribes have a stake in Nigeria getting better.
Re: Building A Bridge Of Friendship Between The Yorubas And The Igbos. by xtervaganza(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
JudismphD:
criminal how market
if I'm a criminal because I enjoy your oil while your people perish in poverty then so be it

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barcanista Come And Defend Gej / Churches And Their Disturbance / Nyesom Wike, Are You Watching How National Politics Is Being Played?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.