Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

, - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / , (13873 Views)

Urgent please Help! Nairalanders On The Medical School To Go / Help Nairalanders / Help Nairalanders! I Got 267 In My Post-ume At Ansu And Wrote Law For Second Cho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: , by gergemam: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
papawemba:

I SEE 'DOING CRAZY THINGS LEGAL TO GET MONEY?'

YEYE DEY SMELL.

ABEG, IT IS 15 MINUTES PAST MY LUNCH TIME, MAKE I GO BACK TO THE RIG AND GET DIRTY AND SWEATY. THE SUN OUT THERE NO BE JOKE.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR CARTEL OF SCAMMERS QUOTING ME HERE. BYE BRO!

seems u don't know how Nigerians schools website work. Well i don't have much to say on this issue sha.

For all I care, the guy is for real walahi. These are my reasons

1. Considering the environ (Ibadan) #100 Can feed U for a whole-day @ least to a satisfaction because Ibadan standard of living is low

2. When you're first admitted you log-on to school portal with your JAMB REG. CODE (which the OP) is using

3. He risked everything(JAMB REG. CODE, NAME, ACCOUNT NUMBER to pay to, among others) Scammers don't do this nowadays cause of the technology we have now, he can easily be tracked and nabbed.

And to the OP, Try to locate any Pentecostal church offices (RCCG, Winners Chapel, among many) and narrate your ordeal. They'll be gladly to help you. This is the assist i know for sure would work and u could meet up with d dead-line

2 Likes

Re: , by UniqueGem(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Look Guys! I don't think this is the right time to ask so many questions, Its urgent and I believe the situation should be treated that way if we have the means. I read his ordeal I could relate to it, I promised him 5k without even clicking the verification links he provided. This is not because I'm rich, or I have money to waste, or whatever vice you might think. In fact I'm a student like he is, I know exactly what it feels like not having money on me, talk more of having in mind a debt of 32.2k still to be paid; it's sure not funny a bit.

*On the issue that it might be a scam, YES it is very possible especially in this part of the world we live in(Nigeria) people are really desperate to that point. But let's learn to approach things from the good side and not the bad side.
PICTURE THIS: If this Guy Is really genuine and we fail to help him because we think its a scam, he'll have to forfeit his admission, He'll never forget how we abandoned him in his time of need, He'll live with the grudges forever.
WHAT if we help him and its a scam? Now this is why we should always only give what we can afford to lose. If you can't afford to lose a kobo; fine, move on and not discourage others who wants to help. If you help him and it turns to be a scam, first if truly you're a good person, you'll be satisfied you helped humanity, you helped somebody that needed help(even though he asked for it the wrong way), our pay back blessing from God is guaranteed. Please let's learn the act of giving without reason. It makes you happy in General.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by Creamychic(f): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
obeenah40:

Some pple don't have sense ohh, I also started school last year 15th december 2014(that's last year bah) and on my school profile I still don't have a GPA only my O'level result is there sef, and who's that 1 asking for his plans 4 2nd semester? So because he dosnt have money 4 d 1st semester then he should give up?? Miracle can jst happn, God can bless his mum, or someone can jst sponsor him on scholarship. So far there's life, there's hope!!! Feeding and textbook? With #40 one can arrange breakfast in campus, koko (pap) #20 + kosai(akara) #20 and I'm good to go or waina #40 (4 balls) is okay for dinner na + if he pay school fee then he can get access to school books in d Library. Anyhw he'll survive.
You guys shouldn't be too hard on someone struggling to survive, if u dunn wanna help his then stop discouraging others

lol...God bless u. Imagine o, cuz the guy ask for help some people dey ask 21questions. Someone has not written first semester exams, you are asking of gpa.

Asking how he intends to pay for second semester when he still dey beg money for first semester...nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: , by Creamychic(f): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
idu1:
someone is just starting school you asking GPA? Give him whatever you have nd face your car business....

lol...abi oo. Instead of all these 21questions.

1 Like

Re: , by Creamychic(f): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
idu1:
Ok we now know you working in the rig....

Stingy boi....

lol...please add cynical and paranoid. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: , by UniqueGem(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
*ON THE SCAM ISSUE

Let me quickly share something with you. I was once scammed of a huge sum in Ikeja Computer Village, I went there to get a phone for my mom as a Bday present, I met this very young boy(my age mate or a bit older) He approached me and was cajoling me to patronise him. He was staying close to a stall(thought he was the owner) seeing that he was my age mate and hustling, I was impressed and decided to patronise him, I was a naïve young boy then; I never suspecting this boy to be a scammer. He gave me the phone I wanted after we agreed a price and I paid him. Then after checking this phone he suddenly returned my money(now turned paper) and said he wasn't selling anymore because the price wasn't good, all this while i didn't suspect anything, he just collected the phone and told me to come so he would take me to another shop where I can get it for that price. I followed him closely and he met somebody he knew(I guess his accomplice) and they both were exchanging pleasantries, I excused them a bit. Behold I turned around to check if he was done and he was no where to be found, I went back to the stall I met him and asked a man their(the real owner) and he said he didn't know anything. Still I didn't suspect oooo. I just guessed we missed ourself in the crowed and I decided to go to another shop because I was running out of time. I got the phone(even cheaper) and I brought out my hard saved money(now paper) to pay. My God!!! I opened the wrapped notes/(paper) and discovered a huge paper covered with only a thousand note, I started searching myself until it dawned on me what had happened. I immediately became weak and dumbfounded the phone seller was asking what was the matter but I couldn't talk for a minute or two until I composed myself and told him what happened. Well he helped me in the best way possible by swearing for the scammer(LOL!!) I just picked my bag and walked away, I felt so empty and wasn't able to eat that night because it took me months to save that sum. Later I had to beg my sister to borrow money and get my mom the phone.

*Now after about 5 to 6mnths I went back to the computer village to get a gadget and I saw this boy again, our eyes met from afar and he was trying to hide/dulge me. I walked up to him with a smiling face and asked him whatzup and how he was doing and told him what he did the last time was wrong. I didn't wait to hear a word from him and I just walked away and he was staring at me(he wouldn't have said anything reasonable I guess, either he denies or lies: the best he would have said was to apologise and I wasn't ready for any of it because I was actually impressed about how he out smartened me).

*Now the morale here is: This young boy scammed me and I was dejected, I suddeny became poor and he was rich, I became sad while he was happy. But all in all, I was the WINNER, how??
Because I came back to the same computer village happy and Rich and I met him still scampering to feed, looking for who to steal from again, endangering his life, painting his image with all colours of shame, losing his integrity. How many people is he gonna continue taking peanuts from? 100? 200? Or 500? Until when? And where is his end?

*WHAT IF: this young man from the time we met told me had trouble and needed money? Though I might not give him enough but I know myself, I was surely gonna help him atleast a bit. Will there be a need to hide when he saw me the second time? He'll be happy to see me and I as well, he'll come to greet and thank me and now is either I give him more or he helps me in one way or the other(maybe by taking me to the best stores and asking them to give me discount on whatever I want to buy) see!!! It sounds nice now right? Let's learn to approach life the easier way and be peaceful with ourself and every other person around us.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: , by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
thank God the admin has lifted my ban,,,my phone battery died thats why i'm offline since,,,i will now be defending myself

1 Like

Re: , by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
justi4jesu:

Well if it can make frontpage that will be good but you should know there are lots of people on Nairaland with same or related issues of one challenge or the other. If this is sent to frontpage today and another person creates his/her own thread expecting frontpage tomorrow, If it doesn't make frontpage, then mods/supermods will appear to be biased so i feel its still okay here. My 2 Dirhams smiley

You make brain sha. Better pikin.

2 Likes

Re: , by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Holatunde007:

Faculty of Financial management are located at saki na
this is another thing ooooo ,saki is just a satalite campus of poly ibadan ,,so how will faculty of accounting be located only at a satalite campus and will not be at the main campus ....anybody who saw your post will think this is true ,i recieve lecture everyday at sewage (a lecture room in the school) i need a comment from a person who knows nothing about ibadan poly
Re: , by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
UniqueGem:
*ON THE SCAM ISSUE

Let me quickly share something with you. I was once scammed of a huge sum in Ikeja Computer Village, I went there to get a phone for my mom as a Bday present, I met this very young boy(my age mate or a bit older) He approached me and was cajoling me to patronise him. He was staying close to a stall(thought he was the owner) seeing that he was my age mate and hustling, I was impressed and decided to patronise him, I was a naïve young boy then; I never suspecting this boy to be a scammer. He gave me the phone I wanted after we agreed a price and I paid him. Then after checking this phone he suddenly returned my money(now turned paper) and said he wasn't selling anymore because the price wasn't good, all this while i didn't suspect anything, he just collected the phone and told me to come so he would take me to another shop where I can get it for that price. I followed him closely and he met somebody he knew(I guess his accomplice) and they both were exchanging pleasantries, I excused them a bit. Behold I turned around to check if he was done and he was no where to be found, I went back to the stall I met him and asked a man their(the real owner) and he said he didn't know anything. Still I didn't suspect oooo. I just guessed we missed ourself in the crowed and I decided to go to another shop because I was running out of time. I got the phone(even cheaper) and I brought out my hard saved money(now paper) to pay. My God!!! I opened the wrapped notes/(paper) and discovered a huge paper covered with only a thousand note, I started searching myself until it dawned on me what had happened. I immediately became weak and dumbfounded the phone seller was asking what was the matter but I couldn't talk for a minute or two until I composed myself and told him what happened. Well he helped me in the best way possible by swearing for the scammer(LOL!!) I just picked my bag and walked away, I felt so empty and wasn't able to eat that night because it took me months to save that sum. Later I had to beg my sister to borrow money and get my mom the phone.

*Now after about 5 to 6mnths I went back to the computer village to get a gadget and I saw this boy again, our eyes met from afar and he was trying to hide/dulge me. I walked up to him with a smiling face and asked him whatzup and how he was doing and told him what he did the last time was wrong. I didn't wait to hear a word from him and I just walked away and he was staring at me(he wouldn't have said anything reasonable I guess, either he denies or lies: the best he would have said was to apologise and I wasn't ready for any of it because I was actually impressed about how he out smartened me).

*Now the morale here is: This young boy scammed me and I was dejected, I suddeny became poor and he was rich, I became sad while he was happy. But all in all, I was the WINNER, how??
Because I came back to the same computer village happy and Rich and I met him still scampering to feed, looking for who to steal from again, endangering his life, painting his image with all colours of shame, losing his integrity. How many people is he gonna continue taking peanuts from? 100? 200? Or 500? Until when? And where is his end?

*WHAT IF: this young man from the time we met told me had trouble and needed money? Though I might not give him enough but I know myself, I was surely gonna help him atleast a bit. Will there be a need to hide when he saw me the second time? He'll be happy to see me and I as well, he'll come to greet and thank me and now is either I give him more or he helps me in one way or the other(maybe by taking me to the best stores and asking them to give me discount on whatever I want to buy) see!!! It sounds nice now right? Let's learn to approach life the easier way and be peaceful with ourself and every other person around us.
TRUE FACT BRO
Re: , by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
gergemam:

seems u don't know how Nigerians schools website work. Well i don't have much to say on this issue sha.

For all I care, the guy is for real walahi. These are my reasons

1. Considering the environ (Ibadan) #100 Can feed U for a whole-day @ least to a satisfaction because Ibadan standard of living is low

2. When you're first admitted you log-on to school portal with your JAMB REG. CODE (which the OP) is using

3. He risked everything(JAMB REG. CODE, NAME, ACCOUNT NUMBER to pay to, among others) Scammers don't do this nowadays cause of the technology we have now, he can easily be tracked and nabbed.

And to the OP, Try to locate any Pentecostal church offices (RCCG, Winners Chapel, among many) and narrate your ordeal. They'll be gladly to help you. This is the assist i know for sure would work and u could meet up with d dead-line
thank you for explaining to them especially the jamb registration number which i even forgot to tell them what the login numbers stands for,,,,,,,,,,bro the thing is its closing tomorrow midnight
Re: , by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Creamychic:

lol...God bless u. Imagine o, cuz the guy ask for help some people dey ask 21questions. Someone has not written first semester exams, you are asking of gpa.

Asking how he intends to pay for second semester when he still dey beg money for first semester...nawa oo

imagine ,if someone wants to help before and he knows nothing about gpa,he will be thinking what is gpa again and he may decide to hold until i disclose a gpa that i dont even have the "g" not to talk of "p.a" at the moment
Re: , by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
papawemba:

My brother, God bless you.

I told @OP to send me his school account number, let me verify it and if it jives, i will directly pay the money into his school account in his name using all the details he provided but he declined.

i have a cousin who is currently a student in the said school who will verify his claims but he wouldn't have none of it.

MY GUT FEELING STILL TELLS ME THIS IS A PLOY BY A SCAMMER.

THIS PORTAL WAS CREATED FOR THIS SCAM.

I TOLD MY COUSIN TO SEND ME HER OWN LOGIN DETAILS TO LOGIN INTO THAT PORTAL IT DID NOT FLY.
as if i am a web designer ,,still you kept saying your cousin ,cant you let me know him/her and we should arrange meeting at the school gate,e no good bro and no be so life be .i wnt beg "you" to help me again but i know what will be will surely be
Re: , by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
nas4q:
Looking at the admission letter u posted; I am quite surprise why the space for registrar is left unsigned. Keep on ur miracle is on d way
thats ib poly for you and i cant say on the school behalf why it wasn't signed,,,thanks

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
papawemba:

I TOLD THEM BUT HIS ACCOMPLICES WERE BUSY DONATING NOTHING SAYING THEY WERE HELPING HIM JUST LURE GULLIBLE PEOPLE TO PART WITH THEIR HARD-EARNED MONEY.

THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER.

NICE TRY, BRO!
i leave you for GOD,,,I KNOW YOU WILL REAP THIS THAT YOU HAVE SOE ONE DAY AND I PRAY IT SHOULDN'T BE MONEY BUT SOMETHING OF MORE VALUE AND EMERGENCY THAN THIS EXCEPT IF THIS IS TRULY A SCAM ,,,amen

4 Likes

Re: , by Humblebloke(m): 1:29am On Apr 22, 2015
Hishuula:
i leave you for GOD,,,I KNOW YOU WILL REAP THIS THAT YOU HAVE SOE ONE DAY AND I PRAY IT SHOULDN'T BE MONEY BUT SOMETHING OF MORE VALUE AND EMERGENCY THAN THIS EXCEPT IF THIS IS TRULY A SCAM ,,,amen

Will u stop rainin curses on urselfundecided

I'm an alumni...I know how things work......Payment wil probably go on till friday!

Hope you ve bn able to raise a substantial amount
Re: , by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Humblebloke:

Will u stop rainin curses on urselfundecided

I'm an alumni...I know how things work......Payment wil probably go on till friday!

Hope you ve bn able to raise a substantial amount
its closing today midnight,so the payment doesn't go beyond today....the portal has been closed before it was reopen and according to the message sent its closing today
Re: , by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 22, 2015
payments stops today o,,i need your help today
Re: , by Alphaoscar: 6:53am On Apr 22, 2015
omenka:
Hmmm. Just saw this. Now I'm sceptical. sad

My Oga patapata, I think the guy is honest because people have been logging into the said portal and it seem the man you quoted is the only one not been able to log in for reasons known to God. Pls anything you think you can do to assist the guy don't hesitate and do yours for God. God bless u sir.

1 Like

Re: , by warrikid(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2015
@OP,how r u doing 2day? Pls update us on how much u have gotten so far.
Re: , by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2015
warrikid:
@OP,how r u doing 2day? Pls update us on how much u have gotten so far.
#11,000 bro
Re: , by Humblebloke(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2015
Hishuula:
its closing today midnight,so the payment doesn't go beyond today....the portal has been closed before it was reopen and according to the message sent its closing today

Oh! Freshers do not get such grace.... Jus keep faith!

Life is full of Surprises.......
Re: , by pwettyolly(f): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2015
I understand your pain and God knows I sympathize with you, because 100% what you going through is also happening to me, although different cause I school outside the country but I came here to opened a thread here also soliciting for help but none came my way till I was forced to freeze the semester, and even had to leave my hostel cause accommodation was also a problem right now am squatting with a friend and at the same time not going to school

People that promised to help didn't, But by the grace of God I know I shall overcome because I am an overcome that been said I will try put something for you I don't know how much or how soon but I promise I will, don't give up on prayers
Re: , by SleekyP(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2015
hmmmmm...
Re: , by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2015
papawemba:

My brother, God bless you.

I told @OP to send me his school account number, let me verify it and if it jives, i will directly pay the money into his school account in his name using all the details he provided but he declined.

i have a cousin who is currently a student in the said school who will verify his claims but he wouldn't have none of it.

MY GUT FEELING STILL TELLS ME THIS IS A PLOY BY A SCAMMER.

THIS PORTAL WAS CREATED FOR THIS SCAM.

I TOLD MY COUSIN TO SEND ME HER OWN LOGIN DETAILS TO LOGIN INTO THAT PORTAL IT DID NOT FLY.
Peeps never cease to amaze me. So you mean the guy created those portal just to scam people off 32k?
Do you know how much it will take to buy those domain names he posted up there?
Please shut up jare if you don't have any reasonable thing to say. Your gut feeling my foot.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: , by danbrowndmf(m): 10:37am On Apr 22, 2015
pls cm help a brother

Lala247
lalastica
Darkrabel666
Icebeatz
pinkycute
Re: , by ekenetheorg(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
pls cm help a brother

Lala247
lalastica
Darkrabel666
Icebeatz
pinkycute

Nairaland Admins wicked if this still never reach front page
Re: , by danbrowndmf(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2015
ekenetheorg:

Nairaland Admins wicked if this still never reach front page
abeg hlp make them hlp ous pt am for FP abeg.
Re: , by mekstaniac(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2015
OP how much remain? I'm just seeing this
Re: , by Donjay007(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2015
This is the kind of time the devil shows up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strike: FG, ASUU To Meet Again Today / How To Pass Mathematics In Exams On Your Own / LASU Shines At International Moot Competition In India.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.