Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Pray For Their Souls. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pray For Their Souls. (830 Views)

When You Pray For France Do Not Forget To Pray For Sarah Baartman / Let Pray For The People Of Nepal.. / Sad At The Airport,pray for me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Their Souls. by plappville(f): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2009
I wonder what the nigeria road safty are doing, the rate of accident is too much, i could remember when i waw still playing, on our way back from Abiokuta, our bus ran into a big pot hole and the driver losses control, and we found the four tyres facing the heaven, why every one were strugling to come out of the car, it was indeed God that saved us, people couldn't believe we were not hurt, only the winscreen got broken. I THINK WE SOULD PUT A LIMIT TO THIS, HOW BY REPAIRING BAD ROADS AND PUTING MORE SECURITY PANELS, AND MAKING THE LAW VERY STRONG THAT EVERY ONE MUST OBEY IT.

LAGOS (AFP) – Nigerian football was hit by a second major tragedy in less than a month when 15 players were killed in a road accident near Akwanga, central Nigeria on Sunday.

The head of the Nigeria Football Federation, Mohamed Sanusi, confirmed the incident, which involved players from FC Jimeta of Adamawa.

"The team were on their way to Abuja for a professional league match," said Sanusi.

"Their bus was involved in an accident and 11 players died at the scene while four others died in hospital. Two other players are on the danger list.

"It is really another very sad day for Nigerian football."

Last month, 18 female players were killed in Plateau State when their team bus was involved in an accident.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her / Cup Of Nations: Togo Footballers Shot In Ambush / Shops For Sale@ Laplage Business District Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.