Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1263 Views)

Buhari Admonishes CBN Governor For Bringing Jim Ovia To Washington DC Dinner / Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Broschocolata: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by imbless: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2015
/sh
Re: . by saintikechi(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bross u dey vex o......
Re: . by iykebesbt1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
is that man still breathing? Bloody fatherfu*ker
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
na so we dey see am for Nigeria oo... person wey no get level go dey claim godfather
Re: . by obicentlis: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
I've not killed before but if I have have my way, I will happily and gladly bring him down.

2 Likes

Re: . by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
You have my permission to deal with T. A. Orji but leave Ikpeazu out of it. The young man has been judged unfairly because of T. A. Orji's abysmal failure.

Before you make Okezie Ikpeazu mad or kill him, why not deal first with his kinsmen dominating nine (9) LGAs out of seventeen (17) of Abia State that voted for him except Umuahia North were Ikuku may have rigged for Ikpeazu to preserve his seat in Abia State HOA.
Re: . by obicentlis: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
You have my permission to deal with T. A. Orji but leave Ikpeazu out of it. The young man has been judged unfairly because of T. A. Orji's abysmal failure.

Before you make Okezie Ikpeazu mad or kill him, why not deal first with his kinsmen dominating nine (9) LGAs out of seventeen (17) of Abia State that voted for him except Umuahia North were Ikuku may have rigged for Ikpeazu to preserve his seat in Abia State HOA.
Mr man Otti won Aba south n North, he won isiala ngwa north and south, he will win osisioma and ugwunabo and share obingwa votes with ikpeazu on Saturday 25th April.

1 Like

Re: . by Oziddy: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lol this guy tho
Re: . by asha80(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
obicentlis:

Mr man Otti won Aba south n North, he won isiala ngwa north and south, he will win osisioma and ugwunabo and share obingwa votes with ikpeazu on Saturday 25th April.
obingwa is not part of the lgas poll were rescheduled.
Re: . by obicentlis: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
asha80:
obingwa is not part of the lgas poll were rescheduled.
Check the latest information.
Re: . by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
obicentlis:

Stop dreaming, the deed is already done

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
Abia Governorship Election: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Projected Winner.

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu is projected as the Governor elect of Abia state, even before the conduct of the re-scheduled election in handful of Polling units across the state.
The affected polling units are in Osisioma, Ugwunagbo, Aba North, Aba South, Isialangwa South, Isialangwa North, Umuahia North, Umuahia south, Ohafia Arochukwu and Umunneochi. About 55% of these areas are stronghold of the leading candidate.

The results declared are as below.
Okezie Ikpeazu (PDP) ------ 248,459
Alex Otti (APGA) ------------- 165,406

Dr Ikpeazu is leading with a vote difference of 83,053 and an estimated 60,000 votes from the re-scheduled polling units will never change the results.

This is the right time for Dr Alex Otti accept the pbvious and congratulate his opponent for the peace and progress of Abia and Nigeria in general.

Congrats Dr Okezie Ikpeazu!!! - Hope For Nigeria.

Re: . by asha80(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
obicentlis:

Check the latest information.
yeah I saw it in another thread but no source at least online
Re: . by obicentlis: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Stop dreaming, the deed is already done

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
Abia Governorship Election: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Projected Winner.

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu is projected as the Governor elect of Abia state, even before the conduct of the re-scheduled election in handful of Polling units across the state.
The affected polling units are in Osisioma, Ugwunagbo, Aba North, Aba South, Isialangwa South, Isialangwa North, Umuahia North, Umuahia south, Ohafia Arochukwu and Umunneochi. About 55% of these areas are stronghold of the leading candidate.

The results declared are as below.
Okezie Ikpeazu (PDP) ------ 248,459
Alex Otti (APGA) ------------- 165,406

Dr Ikpeazu is leading with a vote difference of 83,053 and an estimated 60,000 votes from the re-scheduled polling units will never change the results.

This is the right time for Dr Alex Otti accept the pbvious and congratulate his opponent for the peace and progress of Abia and Nigeria in general.

Congrats Dr Okezie Ikpeazu!!! - Hope For Nigeria.
E go clear from your eyes on Saturday.
Re: . by obicentlis: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
asha80:
yeah I saw it in another thread but no source at least online
Yeah there's no source but I saw it as a breaking news on fp page of strong supporter of Alex Otti this morning. The guy is a credible source, I pray it is true.
Re: . by asha80(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
obicentlis:

Yeah there's no source but I saw it as a breaking news on fp page of strong supporter of Alex Otti this morning. The guy is a credible source, I pray it is true.
I just feel it is a psychological ploy to bring out people and raise morale to vote for otti next weekend

(1) (Reply)

Can A Foriegner Contest/win Election In Nigeria? / Trouble Still Raging Inside NIMC Over N30 Billion THEFT!!! / My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.